1. What is happening to the crypts at Santa Clara at the beginning of the novel?
(a) They are being emptied.
(b) They have been destroyed by an earthquake.
(c) They have been turned into a tourist attraction.
(d) They have been flooded.
2. To whom does the skull found in the crypts belong?
(a) An old man.
(b) A young nun.
(c) A 12-year-old girl.
(d) A 36-year-old man.
3. What is unique about the skull?
(a) There are tribal designs carved into the bone.
(b) The teeth are all golden.
(c) There is no damage to it.
(d) Copper colored hair is growing from it.
4. Who is the narrator of this novel?
(b) The Bishop.
(d) The author.
5. How long ago did the twelve-year-old girl of the legend die?
(a) 400 years ago.
(b) 300 years ago.
(c) 500 years ago.
(d) 200 years ago.
6. How did the twelve-year-old girl from the legend die?
7. Where does the next scene of chapter one take place?
(c) New Grenada.
This section contains 5,116 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)