|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How many daughters does Oedipus have?
2. What does Creon say can validate a man who is true?
d) the gods
3. What does Creon say his current position brings?
a) freedom from fear but no power
b) fear and power but no freedom
c) royal benefits but no freedom
d) power and benefits without fear
4. What does Creon accuse Oedipus of?
a) being stupid and not the one to answer the Sphinx's riddle
b) being power hungry and greedy
c) framing him to cover Oedipus's own crimes
d) being stubborn and forgetting common sense
5. What does Creon say about the god's...
This section contains 733 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)