Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond consider about the auto firm he uses?
2. According to Bond, what is missing from New York's market?
3. What familiarity does Bond experience in the building on Kochestrasse and Wilhlemstrasse?
4. What is the corporal friend's job in connection with Bond's mission?
5. What place in New York does Felix Leiter suggest to Bond?
Explain the relationship between the British Secret Service and the KGB. Why does the KGB send a double agent? What are the risks? What are the benefits and consequences?
Research government confidential information papers that are now open to the public. Choose one document and write a summary of the document and why it is is kept secret for years before it becomes public. Is it necessary to keep secret? How is it beneficial or detrimental to keep the files secret? Who is most affected? Who is most concerned?
Death and murder are encountered throughout the four short stories. Describe how several characters view death, such as Smythe, Bond, Sender, Trigger, etc. What affects their feelings? Is it different when it is their own death versus someone else's? What other factors influence their thoughts on whether death should or should not occur?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)