|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What familiarity does Bond experience in the building on Kochestrasse and Wilhlemstrasse?
2. Why does Bond end up choosing The Edwardian Room for lunch?
3. Solange is known to do what after making love with Bond?
4. What does Bond focus on as he waits at the window?
5. Who does Bond presume the nondescript middle-aged man to be?
Essay Topic 1
Common government laws such as that under British, American and Russian rule do not allow murder without punishment. However, each of these governments are fully aware of assignments that include snipers and murders to occur under government departments. According to each of these governments, when is murder necessary? When is it valid?
Essay Topic 2
What internal conflicts must Bond and other Secret Service agents deal with when assignments are at odds with his/her morals? How does Bond deal with this conflicting situation in The Living Daylights?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Miss Freudenstein and how she becomes a double agent. What is her role and why does she do it? What possible reasons does she go against her own mother's fight?
This section contains 970 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)