|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of Bond's best meal in New York consists of _____.
2. What causes Bond to sweat while waiting for his suitcase to be checked?
3. Where is Bond at the beginning of "007 in New York"?
4. What does Bond tell the person he is meeting with?
5. Bond's night with Solange is likely spent _____.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Bond's character comes out here and there between the four short stories in "Octopussy and The Living Daylights." Explain his thought processes and how it matches or contrasts with his external persona. What is the same or different? What is the purpose in having a different exterior to the people he meets? What inner strengths carries through to the exterior?
Essay Topic 2
What internal conflicts must Bond and other Secret Service agents deal with when assignments are at odds with his/her morals? How does Bond deal with this conflicting situation in The Living Daylights?
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay about who is James Bond and how his characteristics fit his job as a secret service agent.
This section contains 977 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)