Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond consider about the auto firm he uses?
2. According to Bond, what is missing from New York's market?
3. What familiarity does Bond experience in the building on Kochestrasse and Wilhlemstrasse?
4. What is the corporal friend's job in connection with Bond's mission?
5. What place in New York does Felix Leiter suggest to Bond?
Common government laws such as that under British, American and Russian rule do not allow murder without punishment. However, each of these governments are fully aware of assignments that include snipers and murders to occur under government departments. According to each of these governments, when is murder necessary? When is it valid?
What internal conflicts must Bond and other Secret Service agents deal with when assignments are at odds with his/her morals? How does Bond deal with this conflicting situation in The Living Daylights?
What does greed and the prospect of fame do to Smythe? How do these opportunities influence Smythe's life? What does it say about his character?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)