Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond consider about the auto firm he uses?
2. According to Bond, what is missing from New York's market?
3. What familiarity does Bond experience in the building on Kochestrasse and Wilhlemstrasse?
4. What is the corporal friend's job in connection with Bond's mission?
5. What place in New York does Felix Leiter suggest to Bond?
Essay Topic 1
Smythe is given numerous options of possible ways to die, yet Fleming writes him a bizarre death. What is Fleming's purpose in having Smythe die the way he does?
Essay Topic 2
Common government laws such as that under British, American and Russian rule do not allow murder without punishment. However, each of these governments are fully aware of assignments that include snipers and murders to occur under government departments. According to each of these governments, when is murder necessary? When is it valid?
Essay Topic 3
"007 in New York" is mainly to contrast Fleming's harsher words about New York in another article. Research New York as it is in the sixties and write about whether Fleming is valid in his opinion.
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)