|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bond end up meeting his intended person for the mission?
2. Where is Bond at the beginning of "007 in New York"?
3. Why does Bond end up choosing The Edwardian Room for lunch?
4. What does Bond look forward to before his flight?
5. What does Bond add to his coffee when he makes his breakfast?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In order to work for the Secret Service, the person is ideally focused on the assignment, but everyone is human, including Bond. How does Bond show vulnerability in his character that works against him as a secret service agent?
Essay Topic 2
There are many secrets in the Double O espionage world. Write an essay on trust between the agents and who they meet. How is trust affected in their personal and professional lives? What must Bond always be aware of? How is this shown throughout his assignments?
Essay Topic 3
Smythe is hardly a man of determination, yet he feels the need to see through with his octopus experiment before he dies. Why does he feel this need? What satisfaction does this give him in the last minutes of his death?
This section contains 952 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)