Mid-Book Test (up to The Property of a Lady)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. On Smythe's and Oberhauser's drive, what does Smythe offer Oberhauser instead of an arrest?
2. What marking is on the contents of the ammunition box?
3. Where does Smythe live?
4. What reassures Snowman that Bond is someone he can like?
5. How does Bond feel about Snowman by the end of his visit to Wartski's?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Explain persona non grata and how its declaration of Piotr Malinowksi helps the United Kingdom.
This section contains 1,694 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)