|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is M's attitude when Bond meets with him?
(a) Too calm.
(d) Overly concerned.
2. Of the listed places, which does Bond NOT feel nostalgia for?
(a) Washington Square.
(c) The Battery.
(d) Greenwich Village.
3. What is most dangerous about the crossing site?
(a) Thirty yards of clear frontier.
(b) The short distance to the ten story building.
(c) The high wall.
(d) The long distance to the safety recepetion building.
4. What is Bond most concerned about, in regards to his new weapon?
(c) Going through airport security.
(d) It's delay.
5. What are M's feelings as he gives Bond his assignment in "The Living Daylights"?
(a) Prefers to give the assignment rather than do it.
(b) Proud to be British.
(c) Hates the job, but it must be done.
(d) Is happy that once he tells Bond his assignment, it's off his shoulders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bond end up meeting his intended person for the mission?
2. What familiarity does Bond experience in the building on Kochestrasse and Wilhlemstrasse?
3. Who requests that Fleming write "007 in New York"?
4. What types of books do Bond prefer?
5. What place in New York does Felix Leiter suggest to Bond?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)