|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the FBI and CIA involved with Bond's mission?
(a) They are after the Russian man too.
(b) They are protecting the American woman.
(c) They are the ones Bond is warning the English woman about.
(d) They are trying to find David Barlow before Bond.
2. What is Bond's first observation of the crossing site?
(a) How high the wall is that the agent climbs.
(b) The ten-story building standing close by.
(c) Weeds and rubble for good coverage.
(d) The large amount of open space that is uncovered.
3. Where is Bond at the beginning of "007 in New York"?
(a) Kennedy airport.
(b) Idlewild airport.
(c) Astor Hotel.
(d) London airport.
4. What is the original title of "007 in New York"?
(a) Memories in Times Square.
(b) Reflections in a Cadillac.
(c) A Day in New York.
(d) New York Has Everything.
5. How does the KGB know the plans of Number 272?
(a) The message is intercepted by a KGB agent.
(b) The British agent does not use encoded messaging.
(c) A double agent in the Communications department.
(d) A double agent courier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bond end up choosing The Edwardian Room for lunch?
2. What is most dangerous about the crossing site?
3. Up to what point does Bond's day actually go as planned?
4. Where does Bond spend his first free afternoon while on assignment in Berlin?
5. What is the one major thing New York does not have?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)