|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond consider about the auto firm he uses?
(a) They know where a famous brownstone is located.
(b) They is with the KGB.
(c) The driver is with the U.S. Secret Service.
(d) They know his true identity.
2. According to Bond, what is missing from New York's market?
(a) Neon signs.
(c) Sharp clothing shops.
(d) Fresh foods.
3. What familiarity does Bond experience in the building on Kochestrasse and Wilhlemstrasse?
(a) The sounds on the streets.
(b) The architecture of the neighborhood.
(c) The decor of the building.
(d) Smell of cabbage, cheap cigar and stale sweat.
4. What is the corporal friend's job in connection with Bond's mission?
(a) Make a car backfire to mute gunshot noises.
(b) Make sure Bond's aparment is stocked with everything he needs.
(c) To distract Trigger.
(d) Keep an eye on Bond as he goes around Berlin.
5. What place in New York does Felix Leiter suggest to Bond?
(a) A sadist and masochist bar.
(b) A jazz lounge.
(c) A restaurant with the best scrambled eggs in town.
(d) A good place to get Izod socks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sender handle Bond's work?
2. According to Bond, what is wrong with "expense-account aristocracy"?
3. What further impresses the Range Officer as he walks Bond out?
4. What is M's attitude when Bond meets with him?
5. What is Bond's impression of Sender?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)