|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the original title of "007 in New York"?
(a) New York Has Everything.
(b) Memories in Times Square.
(c) A Day in New York.
(d) Reflections in a Cadillac.
2. What does Bond think of his new weapon?
(a) Bond feels the need to bring its drawbacks to attention.
(b) Bond thinks it suffices, but he works with better.
(c) Bond believes it is good and approves.
(d) Bond refuses to use it and wants another better weapon.
3. What causes Bond to sweat while waiting for his suitcase to be checked?
(a) The middle-aged man's stare.
(b) Central heating.
(c) The hidden gun in his suitcase.
(d) The man's glare from the customs deparment.
4. What does Bond add to his coffee when he makes his breakfast?
(d) A caffeine pill.
5. Who is Bond supposed to meet for the mission?
(a) A Russian man.
(b) An American woman.
(c) An English woman.
(d) David Barlow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bond's last result when he tests his new weapon?
2. As Bond makes his plans, what does Bond remind himself of often?
3. What is Bond's impression of Sender?
4. How does the KGB know the plans of Number 272?
5. What does Bond accuse Americans being too much of?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)