|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond wish to get from Abercrombie's?
(a) A new leather belt.
(b) A date with a woman he knows from the Indoor Games Deparment.
(c) Some new polos.
(d) A poker game set.
2. What is the out of ordinary event at Haus der Ministerien?
(a) The man that tinkers with a loud car in its parking lot.
(b) The time a few of the staff enter and exit the building.
(c) All the lit windows.
(d) The women's orchestra.
3. How does the KGB know the plans of Number 272?
(a) The British agent does not use encoded messaging.
(b) The message is intercepted by a KGB agent.
(c) A double agent courier.
(d) A double agent in the Communications department.
4. What further impresses the Range Officer as he walks Bond out?
(a) The woman waiting for Bond.
(b) Bond's clothing.
(c) The commanding way Bond speaks to the Corporal.
(d) Bond's car.
5. According to the grocery clerk, why doesn't New York carry brown eggs?
(a) The color is too drab for breakfast.
(b) They are too expensive.
(c) New York chickens don't make brown eggs.
(d) People think they are dirty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Up to what point does Bond's day actually go as planned?
2. How does Bond's arrival to the U.S. begin?
3. What are Bond's plans before his rendezvous?
4. What brings Bond to "21"?
5. How are the FBI and CIA involved with Bond's mission?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)