Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is Major Dexter Smythe talking to in the introduction of the story Octopussy?
2. How long does Smythe make friends with "Pussy"?
3. What does Smythe want to be able to do with "Pussy"?
Shake its tentacle like a hand.
4. What is Smythe in search of for Professor Bengry?
A scorpion fish.
5. How old is Smythe?
In his fifties.
6. Of the following, which best describes Major Smythe?
Slightly bald with a saggy belly.
This section contains 5,559 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)