|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 007 in New York.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Smythe's initial reaction when he realizes Bond's purpose of visit?
(a) Looks Bond in the eye to see how far he goes.
(b) Gets chest pains and takes a pill.
(c) Gets overly excited and takes a large gulp of Brandy.
(d) Instinctively looks for ways to escape.
2. What does the Chief Range Officer do to learn more about Bond?
(a) Call the Ministry of Defence.
(b) Follow Bond.
(c) Call the NRA.
(d) Call M.
3. What is Smythe's morning routine by 10:30 A.M.?
(a) Feed the fishes.
(c) Have an alcoholic drink.
(d) Go fishing.
4. How old is Smythe?
(a) In his fifties.
(b) In his seventies.
(c) In his forties.
(d) In his thirties.
5. Where does Smythe live?
(a) Nassau, Bahamas.
(b) Key West, Florida.
(c) North Shore, Jamaica.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Smythe thinking when the octopus' tentacles reach out to him?
2. What does Bond mention to seal the fact that he knows about Smythe's past?
3. What publication first publishes "007 in New York"?
4. What is Bond hoping for to affirm his suspicions of who the Russian Control is?
5. What names does Bond mention that worries Smythe his time is up?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)