|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 007 in New York.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the original title of "007 in New York"?
(a) Memories in Times Square.
(b) A Day in New York.
(c) New York Has Everything.
(d) Reflections in a Cadillac.
2. What is Bond's last result when he tests his new weapon?
(a) Does not reach the target.
(b) Too far left.
(c) On target.
(d) Bond's last two shots are too low.
3. According to the grocery clerk, why doesn't New York carry brown eggs?
(a) New York chickens don't make brown eggs.
(b) They are too expensive.
(c) The color is too drab for breakfast.
(d) People think they are dirty.
4. Tired of playing mind games, what does Bond offer Smythe?
(a) For Bond to care for his arraignments or less forgiving men to handle his case.
(b) A sleeping pill on their way out.
(c) Time to consider his confession.
(d) To leave quietly or publicly.
5. What are Bond's feelings, as he receives the assignment from M in "The Living Daylights"?
(a) Is happy to help a fellow agent.
(b) Reluctant and unwilling until forced to do so.
(c) Prefers to receive the assignment than give it.
(d) Proud to be British.
Short Answer Questions
1. What building does Bond work in?
2. What last move does Bond make before he shoots?
3. Where is Bond supposed to meet his intended assignment?
4. What is Number 272 attempting to do?
5. What causes Sender to be nervous the first night of the mission?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)