|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 007 in New York.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new weapon is Bond trying out in the beginning of "The Living Daylights"?
(a) A poison gas bomb.
(b) A cello that is really a gun.
(c) A briefcase that shoots darts.
(d) A sniperscope.
2. Who are Smythe's "people"?
(b) Reef fishes.
(c) The employees at his home.
(d) The socialites he consorts with.
3. What does Freudenstein do that exposes her true intentions for working with the British government?
(a) She works on her Russian to work as a double agent for Britain.
(b) She burns a Russian flag to prove her loyalty.
(c) She attends a Leningrad espionage school.
(d) She commutes between Whitehall and the Russian Embassy every Wednesday.
4. Of the listed, which is NOT a place Bond reminisces about?
(a) The Arlen.
(c) Ritz Carlton.
(d) St. Regis.
5. Of the following, which best describes Major Smythe?
(a) Fit and strong.
(b) Slightly bald with a saggy belly.
(c) Tired in his eyes, but with a strong body.
(d) Content in his life, but more hopeful for slow aging.
Short Answer Questions
1. What identifies Smythe to his crime?
2. Bond is trying to identify the Russian Control at Sotheby's. What is the most difficult part in identifying the Russian Control?
3. What is Bond's mood as the auction for Lot 42 starts to wind down?
4. How old is Smythe?
5. What is the original title of "007 in New York"?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)