|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 007 in New York.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What identifies Smythe to his crime?
(a) His fingerprints.
(b) A note read by the wrong person.
(c) Oberhauser's family.
(d) His bullets.
2. What is the corporal friend's job in connection with Bond's mission?
(a) Make a car backfire to mute gunshot noises.
(b) Make sure Bond's aparment is stocked with everything he needs.
(c) To distract Trigger.
(d) Keep an eye on Bond as he goes around Berlin.
3. Where is Bond at the beginning of "007 in New York"?
(a) Idlewild airport.
(b) Astor Hotel.
(c) Kennedy airport.
(d) London airport.
4. What is Number 272 attempting to do?
(a) It's a plan to save the British agent that is in Russian territory.
(b) Save the man that is crossing into Russian territory.
(c) It's the plan to kill the British agent that holds sensitive information.
(d) Cross to West Berlin from East Berlin.
5. Why does Smythe arrest Oberhauser?
(a) To interrogate him.
(b) To use him as a mountain guide.
(c) To translate his papers.
(d) To use him to carry down the ammunition box.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sender handle Bond's work?
2. What does M say to offend Dr. Fanshawe?
3. Why does Freudenstein receive a gift from the Russian government?
4. What last move does Bond make before he shoots?
5. When the person meets Bond for the rendezvous, what is the person's reaction to Bond's news?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)