|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 007 in New York.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Smythe secretly looking for?
(b) Gold bars.
(c) Swiss gold.
(d) A large sum of cash.
2. What is etched on the Emerald Sphere?
(a) The artist's signature.
(b) Map of the world.
(c) The Freudenstein family name.
(d) The Tree of Life.
3. What does Smythe expect to get from the contents of the ammunition box?
(a) 50,000 German marks.
(b) 50,000 British pounds.
(c) 100,000 Jamaican dollars.
(d) 100,000 British pounds.
4. What are Bond's plans before his rendezvous?
(a) Catch some dinner and jazz music.
(b) Do some shopping.
(c) Visit the zoo.
(d) Walk around Harlem.
5. Who are Smythe's "people"?
(b) The employees at his home.
(c) The socialites he consorts with.
(d) Reef fishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What categorical drunk does Fleming group Smythe?
2. What last hint does Snowman give Bond?
3. What is the mood in the room, as Bond questions Smythe about his time in the service at the end of WWII?
4. What is Bond's limitation as he goes out for the day in Berlin?
5. How does Bond relax himself before he takes his position?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)