|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 007 in New York.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Smythe's initial reaction when he realizes Bond's purpose of visit?
(a) Gets overly excited and takes a large gulp of Brandy.
(b) Gets chest pains and takes a pill.
(c) Looks Bond in the eye to see how far he goes.
(d) Instinctively looks for ways to escape.
2. Tired of playing mind games, what does Bond offer Smythe?
(a) A sleeping pill on their way out.
(b) To leave quietly or publicly.
(c) For Bond to care for his arraignments or less forgiving men to handle his case.
(d) Time to consider his confession.
3. What does Freudenstein do that exposes her true intentions for working with the British government?
(a) She attends a Leningrad espionage school.
(b) She commutes between Whitehall and the Russian Embassy every Wednesday.
(c) She burns a Russian flag to prove her loyalty.
(d) She works on her Russian to work as a double agent for Britain.
4. Why does Smythe arrest Oberhauser?
(a) To translate his papers.
(b) To interrogate him.
(c) To use him as a mountain guide.
(d) To use him to carry down the ammunition box.
5. What last hint does Snowman give Bond?
(a) The hands are usually where the signals are.
(b) To keep watch on the audience's eyes for signals.
(c) To look for any slight movement as a signal.
(d) The best view of the room is in the back.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Smythe make friends with "Pussy"?
2. What does Smythe make sure of when he leaves the hut?
3. What is Smythe preparing for since his arrival to the West Indies?
4. What does Bond wish to get from Abercrombie's?
5. What is Bond fearful of when he notices Smythe's reaction to his visit?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)