|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 007 in New York.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Smythe want to see before he dies?
(a) A priest for confession.
(b) If an octopus eats a scorpion fish and its reaction to the poison.
(c) His "people" to say goodbye.
(d) Mary's grave.
2. What is Smythe thinking when the octopus' tentacles reach out to him?
(a) That he wants to go in this manner than the long ordeal of court martial.
(b) That he is more at home here than on land.
(c) That the octopus is smarter than people give it credit for.
(d) That he finally gets to "shake hands" with it.
3. How does Sender handle Bond's work?
(a) Disappointed in Bond.
(b) Chooses not to write the truth in his report to protect Bond.
(c) Understanding of Bond's decision.
(d) Angry that Bond fails his mission on purpose.
4. How does Bond feel about Freudenstein?
(a) He pities her.
(b) He likes her more if she smiles more.
(c) He is in awe of her bravery.
(d) He thinks lowly of her.
5. What does Bond look forward to before his flight?
(a) Time for drinks.
(b) Time to meet with a woman first.
(c) A nap.
(d) Time to talk with M about his plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bond at the beginning of "007 in New York"?
2. Where does Bond spend his first free afternoon while on assignment in Berlin?
3. What is Smythe in search of for Professor Bengry?
4. What business does Bond have with Smythe?
5. When the person meets Bond for the rendezvous, what is the person's reaction to Bond's news?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)