|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 007 in New York.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tactic is used to raise a Lot's price during an auction?
(a) False signals.
(b) When the lead buyer looks to see who is bidding against him.
(c) Using an under-bidder.
(d) Telling the auctioneer ahead of time a buyer's interest and price range.
2. Who are Smythe's "people"?
(a) The employees at his home.
(b) The socialites he consorts with.
(d) Reef fishes.
3. What are the conditions as Bond tests his weapon?
(a) Frigid cold.
(b) Pure darkness.
(c) Hot and sweaty.
(d) Low visibility.
4. What is Smythe's real intentions with Oberhauser?
(a) To free him whether he agrees to his conditions.
(b) To turn him over to higher authority.
(c) To interrogate him with controversial methods.
(d) To kill him.
5. How long does Smythe make friends with "Pussy"?
(a) A month.
(b) Two months.
(c) A year.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the person meets Bond for the rendezvous, what is the person's reaction to Bond's news?
2. What causes Bond to reach for a gun while he sits in his office?
3. Why does Smythe arrest Oberhauser?
4. Who is Bond supposed to meet for the mission?
5. In present time, where does most of the story's setting actually take place?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)