|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 007 in New York.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What further impresses the Range Officer as he walks Bond out?
(a) The woman waiting for Bond.
(b) Bond's car.
(c) Bond's clothing.
(d) The commanding way Bond speaks to the Corporal.
2. What common theme do all the Lots of the auction have?
(a) They are all jewelry.
(b) They are all British artists.
(c) They are all by Russian artists.
(d) They are all paintings.
3. Why does Freudenstein receive a gift from the Russian government?
(a) To lure her to work for them as a double agent.
(b) To pay for her double agent work.
(c) To pay for her mother's services in the Tulip Escape Route.
(d) Reparations from the Revolution.
4. Why does Snowman no longer help Bond at the auction?
(a) He needs to concentrate on his bids.
(b) Snowman is distracted by a woman.
(c) He senses danger and does not want to be involved.
(d) M tells him not to let Bond lean on him too much.
5. Of the following, which best describes Major Smythe?
(a) Slightly bald with a saggy belly.
(b) Fit and strong.
(c) Content in his life, but more hopeful for slow aging.
(d) Tired in his eyes, but with a strong body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond look forward to before his flight?
2. What is Bond's limitation as he goes out for the day in Berlin?
3. How are the FBI and CIA involved with Bond's mission?
4. What is Number 272 attempting to do?
5. What does Smythe make sure of when he sees the cairn he is looking for?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)