|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Property of a Lady.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does M say to offend Dr. Fanshawe?
(a) He says art is for those that don't understand logic.
(b) He refers to the art piece as a hunk of jewelry.
(c) He says the jewelers' world is too materialistic.
(d) He calls the art abstract foolery.
2. How does Bond like the current state of crime in London?
(a) Excited by it.
(c) Bored with it.
(d) Cool on the outside, stressed in the inside.
3. Who must Bond meet with whenever the red telephone rings?
(a) Double O.
4. Why is Smythe's villa name so fitting?
(a) He's a fan of octopusses.
(b) It's small.
(c) It's extravagant.
(d) It's right on the beach.
5. How does Smythe get Oberhauser to stand exactly where he wants him?
(a) Tells him to move over for a picture.
(b) Asks him to take a picture of Smythe from a certain angle.
(c) Pretends to see something afar and asks Oberhauser for his opinion.
(d) Lures him with questions about the views.
Short Answer Questions
1. What last hint does Snowman give Bond?
2. What is Bond fearful of when he notices Smythe's reaction to his visit?
3. What department does Bond work for?
4. What is the scorpion fishes main weapon?
5. Why does Snowman no longer help Bond at the auction?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)