|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Property of a Lady.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Smythe's "people"?
(a) Reef fishes.
(c) The socialites he consorts with.
(d) The employees at his home.
2. In addition to Snowman, who else competes for the Fabergé?
(b) The Italians.
(d) The Metropolitan.
3. What is Smythe's real intentions with Oberhauser?
(a) To free him whether he agrees to his conditions.
(b) To kill him.
(c) To interrogate him with controversial methods.
(d) To turn him over to higher authority.
4. How does Bond feel about Snowman by the end of his visit to Wartski's?
(a) Bond needs him, but thinks he is too devious to trust.
(b) Bond thinks Snowman is helpful, but too focused on his work to help.
(c) Bond is curious about Snowman's relationship with the Russian Control.
(d) Bond trusts him completely.
5. What common theme do all the Lots of the auction have?
(a) They are all paintings.
(b) They are all jewelry.
(c) They are all by Russian artists.
(d) They are all British artists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the scorpion fishes main weapon?
2. What last hint does Snowman give Bond?
3. What does Mr. Fanshawe focus his eyes on as he speaks with Bond?
4. Of the following, which best describes Major Smythe?
5. What is Smythe thinking when the octopus' tentacles reach out to him?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)