|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Property of a Lady.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What marking is on the contents of the ammunition box?
(a) Reichsbank stamp.
(b) Mint marks of the Reichsbank.
(c) Mint marks of the Swiss National Bank.
(d) Signature of the Reichsbank president.
2. What does Smythe want to be able to do with "Pussy"?
(a) Watch it hunt.
(b) Shake its tentacle like a hand.
(c) Be able to call it out of its hiding place.
(d) Feed it from his hand.
3. How old is Smythe?
(a) In his fifties.
(b) In his thirties.
(c) In his forties.
(d) In his seventies.
4. What does Smythe look for on his map?
(b) Franziskaner Halt.
5. Why does Smythe arrest Oberhauser?
(a) To translate his papers.
(b) To interrogate him.
(c) To use him as a mountain guide.
(d) To use him to carry down the ammunition box.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Freudenstein related to the art piece?
2. How does Smythe get Oberhauser to stand exactly where he wants him?
3. How long does Smythe make friends with "Pussy"?
4. What common theme do all the Lots of the auction have?
5. What reassures Snowman that Bond is someone he can like?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)