|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Property of a Lady.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Smythe thinking when the octopus' tentacles reach out to him?
(a) That the octopus is smarter than people give it credit for.
(b) That he wants to go in this manner than the long ordeal of court martial.
(c) That he is more at home here than on land.
(d) That he finally gets to "shake hands" with it.
2. In addition to Bond, who else is at Sotheby's to capture evidence of the Russian Control?
(c) An MI5 cameraman.
3. Where does Smythe live?
(a) North Shore, Jamaica.
(c) Nassau, Bahamas.
(d) Key West, Florida.
4. Why does Smythe arrest Oberhauser?
(a) To use him as a mountain guide.
(b) To interrogate him.
(c) To use him to carry down the ammunition box.
(d) To translate his papers.
5. Who must Bond meet with whenever the red telephone rings?
(c) Double O.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Smythe want to see before he dies?
2. What kind of audience does Sotheby's gala mainly attract?
3. In addition to Snowman, who else competes for the Fabergé?
4. What marks the under-bidder is done and out of the auction for Lot 42?
5. What does Smythe expect to get from the contents of the ammunition box?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)