|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Property of a Lady.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Freudenstein receive a gift from the Russian government?
(a) To lure her to work for them as a double agent.
(b) Reparations from the Revolution.
(c) To pay for her mother's services in the Tulip Escape Route.
(d) To pay for her double agent work.
2. What is the mood in the room, as Bond questions Smythe about his time in the service at the end of WWII?
(b) Secretive and tense.
(d) Full of convolutions and confusions.
3. How does Bond prepare himself in identifying a Russian spy the night of the auction?
(a) He wears dark glasses to hide himself better.
(b) He inspects the Russian Embassy staff photos ahead of time.
(c) He brushes up on his Russian.
(d) He researches the latest Russian fashion.
4. What famous artist is responsible for making the art piece Dr. Fanshawe mentions?
(c) Freudenstein's grandfather.
5. What is Smythe in search of for Professor Bengry?
(a) A rare coral.
(b) An octopus.
(c) A butterfly fish.
(d) A scorpion fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Bond to reach for a gun while he sits in his office?
2. What kind of information does the catalogue give about the Lots?
3. Who is Major Dexter Smythe talking to in the introduction of the story Octopussy?
4. How long does Smythe make friends with "Pussy"?
5. What catches Smythe's eye as he looks over the files?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)