|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Property of a Lady.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bond like the current state of crime in London?
(b) Bored with it.
(c) Excited by it.
(d) Cool on the outside, stressed in the inside.
2. What is Bond hoping for to affirm his suspicions of who the Russian Control is?
(a) That the under-bidder enters the Russian Embassy.
(b) That Freudenstein contacts him.
(c) That a clear photo is available of him at the auction.
(d) That he now contacts Freudenstein.
3. Where are Peter Wilson's eyes looking to watch for a signal from a dealer?
(a) Far right hand corner of room.
(b) Near Bond.
(c) Close to Snowman.
(d) Near the front and center.
4. Against only what other art is the Emerald Sphere compared to?
(a) The Imperial Easter Eggs.
(b) The Great Imperial Crown.
(c) The Orb of Vertu.
(d) The Russian Crown Jewels.
5. How do scorpion fish hide?
(a) They hide in coral nooks and crannies.
(b) They bury themselves under sand.
(c) They camouflage with coral and seaweed.
(d) They only come out at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Smythe secretly looking for?
2. As soon as Lot 42 is done, where does Bond head to?
3. What reassures Snowman that Bond is someone he can like?
4. What does Smythe miss, despite his frustration when it happens?
5. Why does Snowman no longer help Bond at the auction?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)