|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Property of a Lady.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous artist is responsible for making the art piece Dr. Fanshawe mentions?
(c) Freudenstein's grandfather.
2. What is Smythe's morning routine by 10:30 A.M.?
(a) Have an alcoholic drink.
(b) Feed the fishes.
(d) Go fishing.
3. What disappoints Bond at the auction?
(a) There are too many people.
(b) Wilson does not bang his gavel at the end of an auction.
(c) He is not given back up.
(d) He is unable to find the Russian Control.
4. What does M say to offend Dr. Fanshawe?
(a) He says the jewelers' world is too materialistic.
(b) He says art is for those that don't understand logic.
(c) He calls the art abstract foolery.
(d) He refers to the art piece as a hunk of jewelry.
5. What causes the octopus to get excited as Smythe gets closer to him?
(a) The smell of Smythe's blood.
(b) The smell of the scorpion fish's poison.
(c) The smell of the fresh scorpion fish.
(d) Smythe's call.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freudenstein do that exposes her true intentions for working with the British government?
2. What is Smythe in search of for Professor Bengry?
3. What categorical drunk does Fleming group Smythe?
4. What is the scorpion fishes main weapon?
5. Why is Smythe's villa name so fitting?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)