|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Property of a Lady.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bond's mood as the auction for Lot 42 starts to wind down?
(a) Nervous that M is angry if he fails in this assignment.
(b) Nervous because he does not seen a signal.
(c) Assured and excited he finds out who the Russian Control is.
(d) Angry at himself for not seeing the signal.
2. Where does Smythe live?
(a) Nassau, Bahamas.
(c) Key West, Florida.
(d) North Shore, Jamaica.
3. In addition to Snowman, who else competes for the Fabergé?
(b) The Metropolitan.
(d) The Italians.
4. What does Mr. Fanshawe focus his eyes on as he speaks with Bond?
(a) The painting behind Bond.
(b) Bond's boots.
(c) Bond's cuff links.
(d) Over Bond's shoulder.
5. How does Bond prepare himself in identifying a Russian spy the night of the auction?
(a) He wears dark glasses to hide himself better.
(b) He inspects the Russian Embassy staff photos ahead of time.
(c) He researches the latest Russian fashion.
(d) He brushes up on his Russian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Smythe miss, despite his frustration when it happens?
2. What is Smythe in search of for Professor Bengry?
3. What kind of information does the catalogue give about the Lots?
4. What idea does Bond get in regards to Russia's local Control in London?
5. What gives away Wartski's notable stature?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)