|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Property of a Lady.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Fanshawe focus his eyes on as he speaks with Bond?
(a) The painting behind Bond.
(b) Over Bond's shoulder.
(c) Bond's cuff links.
(d) Bond's boots.
2. What identifies Smythe to his crime?
(a) His bullets.
(b) A note read by the wrong person.
(c) Oberhauser's family.
(d) His fingerprints.
3. What trouble does the ammunition box give Smythe?
(a) Its heavy weight.
(b) It's tight lock.
(c) It's awkward shape.
(d) It's lack of a handle.
4. How do scorpion fish hide?
(a) They camouflage with coral and seaweed.
(b) They bury themselves under sand.
(c) They only come out at night.
(d) They hide in coral nooks and crannies.
5. What last hint does Snowman give Bond?
(a) The hands are usually where the signals are.
(b) To keep watch on the audience's eyes for signals.
(c) The best view of the room is in the back.
(d) To look for any slight movement as a signal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Smythe in search of for Professor Bengry?
2. Who is Major Dexter Smythe talking to in the introduction of the story Octopussy?
3. What does M say to offend Dr. Fanshawe?
4. During the end of Smythe's service, what are most of the files he is in charge of about?
5. What is so important about the cairn?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)