|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Octopussy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Smythe's villa name so fitting?
(a) It's right on the beach.
(b) It's extravagant.
(c) It's small.
(d) He's a fan of octopusses.
2. What identifies Smythe to his crime?
(a) His bullets.
(b) His fingerprints.
(c) Oberhauser's family.
(d) A note read by the wrong person.
3. What does Smythe make sure of when he leaves the hut?
(a) The note he leaves is noticeable immediately by anyone who walks in.
(b) The door remains open.
(c) There is no evidence of recent use.
(d) That Oberhauser is secured inside.
4. What is Smythe's initial reaction when he realizes Bond's purpose of visit?
(a) Gets overly excited and takes a large gulp of Brandy.
(b) Looks Bond in the eye to see how far he goes.
(c) Gets chest pains and takes a pill.
(d) Instinctively looks for ways to escape.
5. How long does Smythe make friends with "Pussy"?
(a) Two months.
(b) A year.
(c) A month.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Smythe secretly looking for?
2. What marking is on the contents of the ammunition box?
3. What trouble does the ammunition box give Smythe?
4. What does Smythe miss, despite his frustration when it happens?
5. What does Smythe make sure of when he sees the cairn he is looking for?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)