|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Octopussy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What categorical drunk does Fleming group Smythe?
2. Who are Smythe's "people"?
(a) The socialites he consorts with.
(c) Reef fishes.
(d) The employees at his home.
3. What does Smythe want to be able to do with "Pussy"?
(a) Shake its tentacle like a hand.
(b) Feed it from his hand.
(c) Watch it hunt.
(d) Be able to call it out of its hiding place.
4. Of the following, which best describes Major Smythe?
(a) Fit and strong.
(b) Tired in his eyes, but with a strong body.
(c) Content in his life, but more hopeful for slow aging.
(d) Slightly bald with a saggy belly.
5. What marking is on the contents of the ammunition box?
(a) Signature of the Reichsbank president.
(b) Mint marks of the Swiss National Bank.
(c) Reichsbank stamp.
(d) Mint marks of the Reichsbank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond mention to seal the fact that he knows about Smythe's past?
2. What is the scorpion fishes main weapon?
3. Tired of playing mind games, what does Bond offer Smythe?
4. How do scorpion fish hide?
5. What department does Bond work for?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)