|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 007 in New York.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Freudenstein related to the art piece?
(a) She helps sponsor its discovery out of the Kremlin.
(b) It is sent to her from Russia.
(c) Her grandfather makes it for her.
(d) There are records of her buying it.
2. What is the original title of "007 in New York"?
(a) New York Has Everything.
(b) Reflections in a Cadillac.
(c) A Day in New York.
(d) Memories in Times Square.
3. What does Dr. Greaves ration Smythe's vices to?
(a) A glass of rum and no more smoking.
(b) A glass of wine and a pack of cigarettes a day.
(c) Two ounces of whiskey and ten cigarettes per day.
(d) Ten cigarettes and no more drinking.
4. How old is Smythe?
(a) In his forties.
(b) In his seventies.
(c) In his thirties.
(d) In his fifties.
5. What is Bond hoping for to affirm his suspicions of who the Russian Control is?
(a) That the under-bidder enters the Russian Embassy.
(b) That a clear photo is available of him at the auction.
(c) That Freudenstein contacts him.
(d) That he now contacts Freudenstein.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bond's first observation of the crossing site?
2. What identifies Smythe to his crime?
3. As soon as Lot 42 is done, where does Bond head to?
4. Who is Bond supposed to meet for the mission?
5. In addition to Snowman, who else competes for the Fabergé?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)