|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 007 in New York.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Smythe arrest Oberhauser?
(a) To use him as a mountain guide.
(b) To interrogate him.
(c) To use him to carry down the ammunition box.
(d) To translate his papers.
2. What last hint does Snowman give Bond?
(a) The best view of the room is in the back.
(b) To look for any slight movement as a signal.
(c) To keep watch on the audience's eyes for signals.
(d) The hands are usually where the signals are.
3. What does Bond wish to get from Abercrombie's?
(a) A poker game set.
(b) A new leather belt.
(c) A date with a woman he knows from the Indoor Games Deparment.
(d) Some new polos.
4. What building does Bond work in?
(b) A contemporary skyscraper.
(c) A non-descript brick building.
(d) An old warehouse.
5. What is the out of ordinary event at Haus der Ministerien?
(a) The time a few of the staff enter and exit the building.
(b) The women's orchestra.
(c) The man that tinkers with a loud car in its parking lot.
(d) All the lit windows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bond's first observation of the crossing site?
2. What causes Bond to reach for a gun while he sits in his office?
3. What marks the under-bidder is done and out of the auction for Lot 42?
4. What happens over time as Smythe spends his retirement in the Caribbean?
5. What does Smythe do with the paper that catches his eye?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)