|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 007 in New York.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paul Sender's job?
(a) Be a back-up if Bond fails his mission.
(b) Keep an eye on the cello player.
(c) Help Bond with his mission.
(d) Receive Number 272.
2. What practical use does the Emerald Sphere serve?
(a) It is a scaled globe.
(b) It's a paperweight.
(c) It works as a lunar calendar.
(d) It works as a clock.
3. What causes great anticipation in Bond's assignment?
(a) The fact that he gets to use a new weapon.
(b) Everyday Bond sees a little more of Trigger as the hand extends with the gun.
(c) The crossing is possible over a three day period.
(d) The cello player.
4. What causes Bond to sweat while waiting for his suitcase to be checked?
(a) The middle-aged man's stare.
(b) Central heating.
(c) The man's glare from the customs deparment.
(d) The hidden gun in his suitcase.
5. What is Smythe thinking when the octopus' tentacles reach out to him?
(a) That he finally gets to "shake hands" with it.
(b) That the octopus is smarter than people give it credit for.
(c) That he wants to go in this manner than the long ordeal of court martial.
(d) That he is more at home here than on land.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the grocery clerk, why doesn't New York carry brown eggs?
2. Who is Major Dexter Smythe talking to in the introduction of the story Octopussy?
3. What is the scorpion fishes main weapon?
4. What does M say to offend Dr. Fanshawe?
5. During the end of Smythe's service, what are most of the files he is in charge of about?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)