|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 007 in New York.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the original title of "007 in New York"?
(a) New York Has Everything.
(b) Memories in Times Square.
(c) A Day in New York.
(d) Reflections in a Cadillac.
2. Why does Bond end up choosing The Edwardian Room for lunch?
(a) The chef cooks his eggs as requested.
(b) The oyster stew.
(c) It's nearby location to his rendezvous point.
(d) The martinis.
3. What does Smythe miss, despite his frustration when it happens?
(a) Mary's nagging.
(b) "Pussy's" grabbing.
(c) His "people's" aggressive behavior.
(d) Dr. Greave's nagging.
4. What brings Bond to "21"?
(a) The oyster stew.
(b) The aristocratic company.
(c) The bartender.
5. How are the FBI and CIA involved with Bond's mission?
(a) They are after the Russian man too.
(b) They are protecting the American woman.
(c) They are the ones Bond is warning the English woman about.
(d) They are trying to find David Barlow before Bond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What building does Bond work in?
2. What are the conditions as Bond tests his weapon?
3. What marking is on the contents of the ammunition box?
4. Where does Bond end up meeting his intended person for the mission?
5. What are Bond's plans before his rendezvous?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)