|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Living Daylights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Smythe arrest Oberhauser?
(a) To use him as a mountain guide.
(b) To use him to carry down the ammunition box.
(c) To translate his papers.
(d) To interrogate him.
2. What does Bond mention to seal the fact that he knows about Smythe's past?
(a) Aunt in Kensington.
(c) Foo brothers.
3. What does Smythe want to be able to do with "Pussy"?
(a) Watch it hunt.
(b) Be able to call it out of its hiding place.
(c) Shake its tentacle like a hand.
(d) Feed it from his hand.
4. Why does Snowman no longer help Bond at the auction?
(a) He needs to concentrate on his bids.
(b) M tells him not to let Bond lean on him too much.
(c) He senses danger and does not want to be involved.
(d) Snowman is distracted by a woman.
5. What is Bond's last result when he tests his new weapon?
(a) On target.
(b) Bond's last two shots are too low.
(c) Does not reach the target.
(d) Too far left.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wartski's storefront can be described as __________.
2. How does Bond sense trouble from M when he meets with him?
3. What is Number 272 attempting to do?
4. What new weapon is Bond trying out in the beginning of "The Living Daylights"?
5. What marking is on the contents of the ammunition box?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)