|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Living Daylights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freudenstein do that exposes her true intentions for working with the British government?
(a) She works on her Russian to work as a double agent for Britain.
(b) She burns a Russian flag to prove her loyalty.
(c) She attends a Leningrad espionage school.
(d) She commutes between Whitehall and the Russian Embassy every Wednesday.
2. What is a usual way to signal a bid at an auction?
(a) A toe tap.
(b) A wink.
(c) A flick of the catalogue.
(d) Call out "here".
3. What causes the audience to applaud as Lot 42 is being auctioned?
(a) Sotheby's announces it matches the price for a charity.
(b) The piece shows its brilliance as the sun shines through the glass ceiling.
(c) The auctioneer allows a pause between each bid near its suspenseful end.
(d) The price reaches 100,000 British pounds.
4. As soon as Lot 42 is done, where does Bond head to?
(a) The cameramen to ask for a photo of the underbidder.
(b) To thank Snowman.
(c) Follows the underbidder.
(d) Back to headquarters.
5. What is Number 272 attempting to do?
(a) Save the man that is crossing into Russian territory.
(b) It's the plan to kill the British agent that holds sensitive information.
(c) Cross to West Berlin from East Berlin.
(d) It's a plan to save the British agent that is in Russian territory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What marks the under-bidder is done and out of the auction for Lot 42?
2. What building does Bond work in?
3. Peter Wilson's demeanor at the rostrum is ___________.
4. How does Snowman know when the under-bidder begins his bids?
5. On Smythe's and Oberhauser's drive, what does Smythe offer Oberhauser instead of an arrest?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)