|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Living Daylights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What department does Bond work for?
(a) Ministry of Justice.
(b) Ministry of Defense.
(d) Court of Protection.
2. What work of art does Dr. Fanshawe speak of that is so important to the Secret Service?
(a) The Imperial Easter Eggs.
(b) The Portrait of a Lady.
(c) The Emerald Sphere.
(d) Orb of Vertu.
3. Against only what other art is the Emerald Sphere compared to?
(a) The Orb of Vertu.
(b) The Great Imperial Crown.
(c) The Russian Crown Jewels.
(d) The Imperial Easter Eggs.
4. What is the corporal friend's job in connection with Bond's mission?
(a) To distract Trigger.
(b) Keep an eye on Bond as he goes around Berlin.
(c) Make sure Bond's aparment is stocked with everything he needs.
(d) Make a car backfire to mute gunshot noises.
5. Bond is trying to identify the Russian Control at Sotheby's. What is the most difficult part in identifying the Russian Control?
(a) Wilson runs the auction too speedily.
(b) Bond is unable to leave his seat and is confined to one view of the room.
(c) Noting the secret signal between the Russian Control and Wilson.
(d) The crowd at Sotheby's is too chaotic to observe carefully.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Chief Range Officer present?
2. What are the conditions as Bond tests his weapon?
3. Who must Bond meet with whenever the red telephone rings?
4. About how much is the expected art piece worth?
5. Tired of playing mind games, what does Bond offer Smythe?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)