|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Living Daylights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What catches Smythe's eye as he looks over the files?
(a) An envelope that says to open in case of final emergency.
(b) Stationary written in hand rather than type.
(c) An out of place map.
(d) An envelope that says For Your Eyes Only.
2. What does Smythe do with the paper that catches his eye?
(a) Read it and then carefully keep it in his inside pocket.
(b) Get a transalator to read it then keeps it.
(c) Hand it over to the Colonel.
(d) Burn it after reading.
3. Who must Bond meet with whenever the red telephone rings?
(a) Double O.
4. During the end of Smythe's service, what are most of the files he is in charge of about?
(a) Interrogation methods used for whom.
(b) Bombed sites in Germany.
(c) Prison camp logs and records the Nazis kept.
(d) Espionage, Gestapo personnel and secret hideouts.
5. What categorical drunk does Fleming group Smythe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What new weapon is Bond trying out in the beginning of "The Living Daylights"?
2. What possible danger is there if M increases the Purple Cipher's level of deception?
3. What is Bond hoping for to affirm his suspicions of who the Russian Control is?
4. What does Smythe look for on his map?
5. How does Bond like the current state of crime in London?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)