|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Living Daylights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What department does Bond work for?
(a) Court of Protection.
(c) Ministry of Justice.
(d) Ministry of Defense.
2. What does Freudenstein's grandfather do before the Russian Revolution?
(a) He makes extravagant jewelry for royalty.
(b) He polishes jewelry.
(c) He is a porcelain manafacturer.
(d) He is a famous painter.
3. What is Freudenstein's maternal history that helps her gain British trust?
(a) Her mother participates in the resistance against the Revolution.
(b) Her mother is English.
(c) Her mother works for the British secret service.
(d) Her grandmother is friends with Churchill.
4. In addition to Snowman, who else competes for the Fabergé?
(b) The Metropolitan.
(d) The Italians.
5. What categorical drunk does Fleming group Smythe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Against only what other art is the Emerald Sphere compared to?
2. About how much is the expected art piece worth?
3. What does Smythe want to see before he dies?
4. What does Bond focus on as he waits at the window?
5. What trouble does the ammunition box give Smythe?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)