|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Living Daylights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In addition to Bond, who else is at Sotheby's to capture evidence of the Russian Control?
(c) An MI5 cameraman.
2. What causes the octopus to get excited as Smythe gets closer to him?
(a) The smell of the scorpion fish's poison.
(b) Smythe's call.
(c) The smell of the fresh scorpion fish.
(d) The smell of Smythe's blood.
3. Where does Bond spend his first free afternoon while on assignment in Berlin?
(a) A walk to the Zoo.
(b) In the apartment.
(c) At a bar.
(d) At a brownstone known by concierges and taxi drivers.
4. What possible danger is there if M increases the Purple Cipher's level of deception?
(a) KGB finds the truth about its false messages.
(b) KGB kill Britain's double agent.
(c) The KGB send a second spy while keeping the first as a decoy.
(d) Freudenstein figures it out and deceive Britain in return.
5. Where are Peter Wilson's eyes looking to watch for a signal from a dealer?
(a) Close to Snowman.
(b) Far right hand corner of room.
(c) Near Bond.
(d) Near the front and center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond mention to seal the fact that he knows about Smythe's past?
2. Why does Freudenstein receive a gift from the Russian government?
3. What last hint does Snowman give Bond?
4. What marking is on the contents of the ammunition box?
5. What trouble does the ammunition box give Smythe?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)