|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Living Daylights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Fanshawe's expertise in?
(c) Antique jewelry.
2. What is a usual way to signal a bid at an auction?
(a) A toe tap.
(b) A wink.
(c) A flick of the catalogue.
(d) Call out "here".
3. What is Bond's impression of Sender?
(a) Thinks they make a good duo for missions.
(b) Impressed by his easy-going nature.
(c) Believes Sender is unfit for the Secret Service.
(d) Believes he is a typical Wykehamist.
4. What is Bond's limitation as he goes out for the day in Berlin?
(a) Must be in the apartment by five in the evening.
(b) He is not allowed to go to certain neighborhoods.
(c) He must disguise his face with glasses and a hat.
(d) He is not to speak to anyone.
5. What catches Smythe's eye as he looks over the files?
(a) Stationary written in hand rather than type.
(b) An out of place map.
(c) An envelope that says For Your Eyes Only.
(d) An envelope that says to open in case of final emergency.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Peter Wilson's eyes looking to watch for a signal from a dealer?
2. How does Bond relax himself before he takes his position?
3. Who must Bond meet with whenever the red telephone rings?
4. What does Smythe make sure of when he sees the cairn he is looking for?
5. What does Bond focus on as he waits at the window?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)