Quiz: Octopussy to The Living Daylights
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In addition to Snowman, who else competes for the Fabergé?
a) The Italians.
d) The Metropolitan.
2. What trouble does the ammunition box give Smythe?
a) It's lack of a handle.
b) It's tight lock.
c) It's awkward shape.
d) Its heavy weight.
3. What does Smythe look for on his map?
b) Franziskaner Halt.
4. What is the mood in the room, as Bond questions Smythe about his time in the service at the end of WWII?
a) Full of convolutions and confusions.
c) Secretive and tense.
5. What is Smythe's main duty when Germany surrenders in WWII?
This section contains 297 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)