1. Who is Major Dexter Smythe talking to in the introduction of the story Octopussy?
(a) A scorpion fish.
(b) His "people".
(c) An octopus.
(d) Reef fishes.
2. How long does Smythe make friends with "Pussy"?
(a) A year.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) A month.
(d) Two months.
3. What does Smythe want to be able to do with "Pussy"?
(a) Shake its tentacle like a hand.
(b) Feed it from his hand.
(c) Watch it hunt.
(d) Be able to call it out of its hiding place.
4. What is Smythe in search of for Professor Bengry?
(a) An octopus.
(b) A butterfly fish.
(c) A scorpion fish.
(d) A rare coral.
5. How old is Smythe?
(a) In his fifties.
(b) In his thirties.
(c) In his forties.
(d) In his seventies.
6. Of the following, which best describes Major Smythe?
(a) Fit and strong.
(b) Content in his life, but more hopeful for slow aging.
(c) Slightly bald with a saggy belly.
(d) Tired in his eyes, but with a strong body.
This section contains 5,559 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)