|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Carl never respond to Alexandra's letter?
(a) He didn't know what to write.
(b) He did respond--it never got to her.
(c) He wanted to surprise her.
(d) He never got it.
2. What does Alexandra have a fantasy of?
(a) Having anough money to buy friends.
(b) Living as a nun.
(c) A strong man carrying her.
(d) Being respected as a man.
3. What does Marie thank God for after hearing about Amedee's pain?
(a) That he will live.
(b) That it was not her husband.
(c) That it was not Emil.
(d) That Emil was there to help.
4. Where is Frank being held in prison?
5. What does Alexandra want Emil to stop doing after the festival?
(c) Introverting himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Alexandra go to church with during the winter?
2. Whom does Alexandra blame most for the murders?
3. What does Emil do at the end of the festival?
4. What does Emil ask Marie after the wedding of Alexandra's personal servant?
5. What is the name of the man who marries Alexandra's personal servant?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)