|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Alexandra blame most for the murders?
2. How does Marie describe the man who marries Alexandra's personal servant?
3. What does Marie do at the festival?
(a) Sing songs.
(c) Take tickets.
(d) Tell fortunes.
4. Who tells Alexandra about Emil's death?
5. Who finds the dead lovers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Oscar blame for Emil's death?
2. Where does Frank find Marie and Emil together?
3. Who tells Emil about Amedee's death?
4. How long has Frank known that Marie did not love him anymore?
5. Where was Emil shot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank think about as he leaves his farm after finding Marie and Emil together?
2. What happened when Emil and Marie were shot?
3. What does Marie say about the wedding of Alexandra's personal servant?
4. What caused Amedee's pain and how serious was it?
5. What does Emil ask Alexandra about their grandfather, and what is her response?
6. What happened to cause Alexandra to harden her heart against Carl?
7. What does Alexandra say to Carl when he explains why he is going away?
8. Why does Alexandra feel safe marrying Carl?
9. What does Emil do after leaving church after Amedee's death?
10. What does Marie think about when she sees Frank's old cane?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)