|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Carl describe Alexandra's future when talking to her about it?
2. Where was Emil shot?
(a) In the head.
(b) In the heart.
(c) In the stomach.
(d) In the back.
3. Who tells Emil about Amedee's death?
4. What does Alexandra promise to do for Frank when she visits him in prison?
(a) Visit him.
(b) Help him.
(c) Watch him hang.
(d) Forgive him.
5. What does Emil give to Marie when the lights go out?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A ring.
(c) A letter.
(d) A handful of studs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marie's expression in death?
2. Whom does Oscar blame for Emil's death?
3. Where does Emil find Marie after going to church after Amedee's death?
4. What caused Amedee's pain?
5. When does Alexandra think of her fantasy?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)