|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Alexandra say made her grandfather crooked?
(a) A woman.
(c) A severed friendship.
2. What does Marie make for Emil during the winter?
(a) A hat.
(b) A painting.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A book.
3. Whom does Emil say Marie could love?
(c) Many men.
(d) Anyone with money.
4. How is Amedee's farm doing just before Emil leaves for Omaha?
(a) It is prospering.
(b) There are more crops than he can handle.
(c) It is barely feeding them.
(d) It is failing.
5. What does Alexandra think is taking all her friends away from her?
(a) Her convictions.
(b) Her strange ideas.
(c) Her prosperity.
(d) Her age.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Ivar say will comfort Alexandra after the deaths of Marie and Emil?
2. Where does Emil move after the festival?
3. What is the name of the hotel Alexandra stays in when she goes to see Frank in prison?
4. Where does Frank ride after finding Marie and Emil together?
5. What is flying over the dead lovers?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)