Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Amedee live?
(a) St. Avres.
(b) St. Amber.
(c) St. Anthony.
(d) St. Agnes.
2. When does Alexandra think of her fantasy?
(a) When she cooks.
(b) When she is tired.
(c) When she sees young lovers.
(d) At dusk.
3. What does Alexandra tell Carl she feels Emil has done to her?
(a) Abandoned her.
(b) Used her.
(c) Taken advantage of her.
(d) Betrayed her.
4. Where does Emil talk with Amedee before leaving for Omaha?
(a) The front porch.
(b) The fields.
(c) The dinner table.
(d) The barn.
5. What is flying over the dead lovers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Carl say Marie and Emil were the ones to die?
2. What is the name of the man who marries Alexandra's personal servant?
3. What does Emil do at the end of the festival?
4. What is scheduled in the church after Amedee's death?
5. What does Frank do when he finds Marie and Emil together?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)