|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Alexandra about Emil's death?
2. How long has Frank known that Marie did not love him anymore?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 4 years.
3. Where does Marie go walking after hearing about Amedee's pain?
(a) The city main street.
(b) By the pond.
(c) Alexandra's land.
(d) The French country.
4. What was Frank doing all day when he came home to find Emil's horse in his stable?
5. What did Alexandra see on her perfect afternoon?
(a) A duck.
(b) A deer.
(c) A wildcat.
(d) An eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What led someone to find the dead lovers?
2. When does Alexandra think of her fantasy?
3. What does Alexandra have a fantasy of?
4. Where does Frank find Marie and Emil together?
5. What does Carl say Alexandra will always be surrounded by?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)