|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Frank known that Marie did not love him anymore?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 years.
2. Who tells Alexandra that Lous and Oscar are talking to Carl?
3. How long of a break does Emil want to take before going back to school?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 month.
4. What does Emil ask Marie after the wedding of Alexandra's personal servant?
(a) If she will ever love him.
(b) When she first realized her mistake.
(c) If she is happy.
(d) Why she married Frank.
5. What does Emil do at the end of the festival?
(a) Sings a song.
(b) Says a prayer.
(c) Does a dance.
(d) Reads an essay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Alexandra blame most for the murders?
2. What does Alexandra promise to do for Frank when she visits him in prison?
3. Why did Carl never respond to Alexandra's letter?
4. How does Alexandra describe Lou and Oscar before Emil leaves after the festival?
5. What does Alexandra say makes her mourning harder?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alexandra give Marie as she leaves the visit with Mrs. Lee?
2. What is Alexandra's fantasy?
3. How does Frank feel during the festival?
4. What does Alexandra do when she first gets to Lincoln to visit Frank in prison?
5. What does Emil do after leaving church after Amedee's death?
6. What does Marie say about the wedding of Alexandra's personal servant?
7. What happened when Emil and Marie were shot?
8. What does Marie ask of Emil after the wedding of Alexandra's personal servant, and what is his response?
9. What does Marie do when she hears about Amedee's pain?
10. What caused Amedee's pain and how serious was it?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)