|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sons does Oscar have?
2. Who sleeps in Alexandra's barn in Part 2?
(d) Stable boys.
3. How old were Emil and Amedee when they first became friends?
4. What kind of crop does Alexandra harvest?
5. What is the name of Amedee's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lou say Alexandra has never done?
2. How much older than Carl is Alexandra?
3. What does Oscar say about Carl when Carl is visiting the French Country?
4. Where do Marie and Emil meet to talk about Bohemians?
5. Who said wild things are too happy to kill?
Short Essay Questions
1. What question does Alexandra ask Ivar about her hogs, and what is his response?
2. How did Frank and Marie meet?
3. What happens when Alexandra sees Carl in the garden?
4. What does Carl do to cheer Alexandria up when she returns home at the beginning of the book?
5. Why did Marie's father not like Frank, and what did he do to get her to stop seeing Frank?
6. What does Carl say to Alexandra about Marie during their visit?
7. Why do Lou and Oscar take credit for the success of the farm?
8. What kind of hardships has John Bergson faced in his attempts at farming?
9. How has Alexandra's plan come to fruition at the beginning of Part 2?
10. What makes Frank furious when he reads the newspaper in Part 2, Chapter 8?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)