|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Carl feel after seeing Marie while walking alone one morning?
2. What major new service is available in the area in Part 2?
3. What is the name of Emil's best friend?
4. What kind of girl does Amedee tell Carl to marry?
(a) A French girl.
(b) A kind girl.
(c) A strong girl.
(d) A young girl.
5. Where are Alexandra's personal servant girls from?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Marie say the world is the most beautiful?
2. What was Marie's father's name?
3. What kind of awards does Emil commonly win at school at the beginning of Part 2?
4. Where was Marie raised?
5. What does Ivar live next to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carl witness between Marie and Emil one morning while walking alone?
2. What happens when Alexandra sees Carl in the garden?
3. How has Alexandra's plan come to fruition at the beginning of Part 2?
4. What is Frank upset about when he comes home while Carl and Alexandra are visiting?
5. How did Frank and Marie meet?
6. What do Alexandra's brothers say about Carl as they leave the family dinner?
7. Why does Alexandra not mind housing Ivar?
8. What does Marie tell Emil to do in order to get what he desires from life, and what does he reply to this suggestion?
9. What caused John's father's disgrace?
10. How does Carl tell Alexandra he feels about his life?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)