|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Amedee live?
(a) St. Avres.
(b) St. Amber.
(c) St. Anthony.
(d) St. Agnes.
2. When does Alexandra think of her fantasy?
(a) When she cooks.
(b) When she is tired.
(c) When she sees young lovers.
(d) At dusk.
3. What does Alexandra tell Carl she feels Emil has done to her?
(a) Abandoned her.
(b) Used her.
(c) Taken advantage of her.
(d) Betrayed her.
4. Where does Emil talk with Amedee before leaving for Omaha?
(a) The front porch.
(b) The fields.
(c) The dinner table.
(d) The barn.
5. What is flying over the dead lovers?
6. Why does Carl say Marie and Emil were the ones to die?
(a) They were the best.
(b) They tried to hide something.
(c) They were not meant for this world.
(d) They asked for it.
7. What is the name of the man who marries Alexandra's personal servant?
8. What does Emil do at the end of the festival?
(a) Sings a song.
(b) Says a prayer.
(c) Reads an essay.
(d) Does a dance.
9. What is scheduled in the church after Amedee's death?
(b) A wedding.
10. What does Frank do when he finds Marie and Emil together?
(a) Whips Emil till he is dead.
(b) Strangles them both.
(c) Stabs Emil.
(d) Shoots them.
11. How does Alexandra describe Lou and Oscar before Emil leaves after the festival?
12. What does Alexandra say will happen if Carl goes away?
(a) He will be unhappy.
(b) He will find what he is looking for.
(c) He will never come back.
(d) He will forget about her.
13. What led someone to find the dead lovers?
(a) Emil's horse.
(b) Scavenger birds.
(c) A trail of blood.
(d) The scent.
14. What caused Amedee's pain?
(a) A gangrenous cut.
(b) A digestive disease.
(c) A spider bite.
(d) A ruptured appendix.
15. Where does Emil move after the festival?
(a) Salt Lake.
(d) Washington D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alexandra describe her personal life?
2. How many teeth does Annie Lee's mother have?
3. Where was Emil shot?
4. What does Marie do at the festival?
5. How long of a break does Emil want to take before going back to school?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)