Short Answer Key
Part 1 Chapter 1
1. What is the name of the town at the beginning of this book?
2. Why is Emil crying at the beginning of the book?
His kitten ran up a telegraph pole.
3. What about Alexandria causes a man to flirt with her at the beginning of the book?
4. How old is Emil at the beginning of the book?
5. Where was Marie raised?
In the city.
6. Whom does Alexandra ask to help her quiet Emil's cries at the beginning of the book?
Part 1 Chapter 2
1. What is John Bergson's occupation?
2. What did John Bergson's father do for a living?
3. Whom does John Bergson say is his most intelligent child?
4. From whom does John Bergson say his most intelligent child inherited that intelligence?
5. What does John...
This section contains 2,088 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)