|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Alexandra take with her to look at the riverside property?
(a) Her mother.
2. What is the name of the town at the beginning of this book?
3. What did John Bergson's father do for a living?
(a) Made ladies dresses.
(b) Built ships.
(c) Bred horses.
(d) Owned a store.
4. Whom does Alexandra ask to help her quiet Emil's cries at the beginning of the book?
5. What does John tell his children to always let their mother do?
(b) Keep a garden.
(c) Sell her butter.
(d) Walk at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alexandra want to keep her land when everyone else is leaving?
2. What kind of awards does Emil commonly win at school at the beginning of Part 2?
3. What kind of crop does Alexandra harvest?
4. How does Alexandra feel when she returns home after looking at the riverside property?
5. Who signs the mortgage papers that Alexandra gets?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)