|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes hardship for the first three years after John Bergson's death?
(b) Sick cattle.
2. What does Alexandra think is taking all her friends away from her?
(a) Her strange ideas.
(b) Her prosperity.
(c) Her age.
(d) Her convictions.
3. What does Lou ask Alexandra when Carl is visiting the French Country?
(a) How the crop is doing.
(b) When Carl is leaving.
(c) Where Emil is.
(d) Why she has not been working.
4. What does Alexandra want Emil to stop doing after the festival?
(d) Introverting himself.
5. From whom does John Bergson say his most intelligent child inherited that intelligence?
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of girl does Amedee tell Carl to marry?
2. What is the name of Marie's new husband?
3. What does Lou say Alexandra has never done?
4. What does Alexandra tell Carl she feels Emil has done to her?
5. What does Amedee say is the natural cause of happiness?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)