|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alexandra hope Emil will do when he is older?
(a) Move away from the farm.
(b) Own a company.
(c) Go to college.
(d) Work in politics.
2. What does John tell his children to always let their mother do?
(a) Sell her butter.
(b) Walk at night.
(d) Keep a garden.
3. What does Carl hope happens when he dies?
(a) He is missed.
(b) He leaves a legacy.
(c) He is honored.
(d) He is remembered.
4. What is John Bergson's occupation?
5. What does Carl plan to train himself to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sleeps in Alexandra's barn in Part 2?
2. Who signs the mortgage papers that Alexandra gets?
3. How does Alexandra describe Emil while talking to Carl?
4. What is Barney Flinn's occupation?
5. What does Alexandra tell her brothers she wants to do when she returns home from looking at the riverside property?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)