|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alexandra feel when she returns home after looking at the riverside property?
2. Where does Carl's family decide to move when times get tough?
(a) New York.
(b) San Antonio.
(c) St. Louis.
(d) Salt Lake.
3. From whom does John Bergson say his most intelligent child inherited that intelligence?
(a) His father.
(b) His wife.
(c) His mother.
4. What is Barney Flinn's occupation?
5. How long has Alexandra known Carl when he announces his move?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alexandra describe Emil while talking to Carl?
2. What does Carl hope happens when he dies?
3. What does Alexandra tell Carl she hopes Emil will be some day?
4. What did Alexandra install at her farm that was the first in the region?
5. What does Alexandra tell her brothers she wants to do when she returns home from looking at the riverside property?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)