1. Solomon says life is full of what from the beginning?
2. What does a person have to experience to be able to love?
3. How many models for depression are there?
4. What depression model suggests that depression is sadness-feelings everyone has felt before, only on a more intense level?
5. What depression model suggests that depression is in a new category by itself?
6. What edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual used in Psychiatry does Solomon site?
7. How many symptoms of depression does the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual list?
8. What percent of Americans suffer from depression?
9. How many American children suffer from depression?
This section contains 3,019 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)