|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medical problem does Solomon develop after his first book comes out?
(a) Liver disease.
(b) Kidney stones.
(c) A rash.
(d) Migraine headaches.
2. How often does ECT have a significant impact?
(a) 30 to 50 percent of the time.
(b) 15 to 20 percent of the time.
(c) 100 percent of the time.
(d) 75 to 90 percent of the time.
3. What talking therapy teaches the patient objectivity?
(a) Cognitive-behavioral therapy.
(b) Interpersonal therapy.
(c) Objective therapy.
(d) Group therapy.
4. When is cortisol typically at its highest level?
(a) In the evening.
(b) In the morning.
(c) In the afternoon.
(d) Late at night.
5. What is Solomon too afraid to do while going through his breakdown?
(c) Talk on the telephone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Tina when is has her first breakdown?
2. Who came up with four suicide types that are no longer used today?
3. What are the most popular type of antidepressants?
4. What is another word for "talking therapy"?
5. What kind of job does Jaime have?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)