|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Suicide.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is cortisol typically at its highest level?
(a) In the afternoon.
(b) In the evening.
(c) In the morning.
(d) Late at night.
2. What does Solomon forget how to do when he had his first big breakdown?
(b) Tie his shoe.
(d) Play piano.
3. How often do patients usually meet with their therapists during psychoanalysis?
(a) Seven to nine hours a week.
(b) One to two hours a week.
(c) Ten to twelve hours a week.
(d) Four to five hours a week.
4. What playwright is quoted at the beginning of Alternatives?
5. With what drug does Solomon have a side effect where he cannot remain upright?
Short Answer Questions
1. What talking therapy teaches the patient objectivity?
2. What is Solomon too afraid to do while going through his breakdown?
3. Who suggested that suicide was a murderous impulse toward another person?
4. What season do most suicides take place?
5. What addictive substance does Solomon grow up around?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)