|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Donna's motivation to interact with people?
2. With what did Donna cut her face when her father came home one day?
3. What did Mr. Reynolds announce that caused Donna to bang her head on the desk the last week of school?
4. Donna's job as a _____ lasted three days.
5. When Donna was three, she showed signs of _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Donna think when she saw children in the backyards of their grandmothers?
2. What kinds of foods did Donna eat?
3. How did Donna ruin the furs at the shop where she worked and what happened as a result?
4. What would sometimes happen when Donna had night terrors?
5. What was Donna's first dream about?
6. What kind of person was Chris and how did he take advantage of Donna?
7. What did Donna do at work when she didn't have food to eat because Garry's sister had taken the food money for herself?
8. How did Donna lose herself as a child?
9. Why did Donna have trouble learning math in the "Country Infant Room"?
10. How did Donna eat at Robyn's house?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Donna's relationship with her friend, Trish. What happened on the first night she spent at Trish's house? What did Trish's mother say that had a deep emotional impact on Donna? How did it affect Donna as she grew older?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Donna's relationship with her family as a child. How did her mother treat her? Her father? What was their relationship like with each other?
Essay Topic 3
Describe how Donna acted in art class. What was her behavior like? How did Stella react to her?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)