|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Donna name the odd stuffed animal she bought at a market?
(a) Travel Dog.
2. What was Carlos's native language?
3. In Donna's dream, Carol called the man who towered over her a _____.
4. What did Donna begin to fear in Tim's eyes?
5. The subject that was closest to Donna's true nature, yet was the one she took the least seriously was _____.
(b) Interior design.
(c) Child care.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Kath's son?
2. What did Donna initially determine caused her asthma?
3. Donna states that if parents can step away from ______, autistic children might trust and reach out.
4. Donna believes that autism is a result of the improper functioning of the mechanism that controls _____.
5. Donna considers time and space to be _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Donna realize when she met other autistic people?
2. How was Donna's termination of the relationship with Bryn different than the other times she had done this?
3. What was the conversation about between Donna and Shaun's father on the way to pick Shaun up from the train station?
4. When Donna presented Carol and Willie to Mary, how did Donna perceive the relationship between these two personalities?
5. What were the letters like that Donna and Tim wrote to each other?
6. How did Carol and Willie react to being in college?
7. How did Donna learn of her father's capacity to be cruel to her?
8. What happened with a girl she went to school with after graduation that caused Donna to come to tears?
9. Why does Donna believe that being sane or intelligent is not superior to being insane or retarded?
10. What does Donna write about "soft options" and does she espouse them?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)