|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job of Donna's ended right before she went to Europe?
(a) Law clerk.
(b) Hostess at a restaurant.
(c) Mail clerk.
(d) Temporary secretary.
2. Willie ran the "theater" as though it were a _____.
3. What two categories did Donna put people into?
(a) Good and bad.
(b) Us and them.
(c) Winners and losers.
(d) Doers and Don'ters.
4. Donna considers time and space to be _____.
(b) Intergral to all life.
(c) Part of healing.
5. Donna had always experienced being touched emotionally as the threat of _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Carol lost awareness, Donna felt _____.
2. How did Donna pay for her room in Amsterdam?
3. Where did Donna go instead of Holland?
4. How does Donna describe what she kept her belongings in on her European trip?
5. Donna states that the perceptual problems of deafness, muteness, and blindness in an autistic person are caused by _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Donna learn of her father's capacity to be cruel to her?
2. How did Donna and Bryn communicate with each other?
3. Why does Donna believe that being sane or intelligent is not superior to being insane or retarded?
4. Why did Donna begin to slap herself and pull out her hair?
5. What happened when Donna called Mary at home after drinking alcohol and taking the pills she prescribed?
6. Why was the label of autism not useless to Donna?
7. How did Donna teach Anne to calm herself down when she was anxious?
8. What does Donna write about "soft options" and does she espouse them?
9. What was the conversation about between Donna and Shaun's father on the way to pick Shaun up from the train station?
10. Why was Donna so moved by the letter from the Welshman?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)