|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chris teased Donna by saying that _____ was made by a machine.
(a) The jungle.
(b) The river.
(d) All the sand at the beach.
2. Karen's philosophy of men was that they were all _____.
(a) To be worshipped.
(b) Bizarre pets.
(c) Woman-using pigs.
(d) Stupid and useless.
3. In Donna's dream, Carol called the man who towered over her a _____.
4. Donna states that if parents can step away from ______, autistic children might trust and reach out.
(a) Their own emotional needs.
(b) Their busy schedules.
(c) Their scholarly expectations.
(d) Their financial obligations.
5. Who supplied food to Donna when she was in school?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her older brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Donna considered the world to be an invasion of touch and words and the expectation of _____.
2. How does Donna say that Karen saw David?
3. _____ appealed to the indecisive part of Donna that could not tie itself down to any particular choice of subject.
4. What did Mary say caused Donna to run off the bus and into traffic?
5. What does Donna call travel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Donna feel secure with Kat?
2. How did Donna feel about graduating from school?
3. Why was Donna so moved by the letter from the Welshman?
4. How does Donna say that severe food intolerances affected her brain?
5. What were the letters like that Donna and Tim wrote to each other?
6. How did Donna feel when she gave her university professor a poem as a gift?
7. What happened with Donna's money situation when she got to Amsterdam?
8. How did Donna talk her way into getting the classes she wanted to take?
9. When Donna presented Carol and Willie to Mary, how did Donna perceive the relationship between these two personalities?
10. What happened with a girl she went to school with after graduation that caused Donna to come to tears?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)