|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Willie was responsible for Donna's ability to _____.
2. How did Donna feel about graduating from her classes?
(a) Over the hill.
(b) Under the weather.
(c) Over the moon.
(d) Under the stars.
3. According to Donna, communicating indirectly with someone who is autistic is _____ than communicating directly.
(a) Less effective.
(b) Less invasive.
(c) More frightening.
(d) More free.
4. Donna reports that in her childhood, she was not so much hyperactive as _____.
(a) Severely angry.
(b) Extremely intelligent.
(c) Extremely restless.
(d) Severely dpressed.
5. What drew Donna to Europe?
(c) The ocean.
(d) The mountains.
6. Kath asked Donna to come to _____ with her.
7. Where did Donna and the Welshman go after they got off the train?
(a) To a cafe.
(b) To a pub.
(c) To a monument.
(d) To an art gallery.
8. What did the Welshman give to Donna that she opened in her hotel room?
(a) A tin of cookies.
(b) A bottle of hugs.
(c) A basket of happiness.
(d) A pound of cheese.
9. Who supplied food to Donna when she was in school?
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her older brother.
10. What did Donna name the odd stuffed animal she bought at a market?
(b) Travel Dog.
11. How does Donna describe what she kept her belongings in on her European trip?
(a) As a tea-chest of belongings.
(b) As a piece of cargo.
(c) As pocketbook of toiletries.
(d) As a carpet bag of memories.
12. What did Donna do after calling her mother on New Year's Eve?
(a) She went to Robyn's house to party.
(b) She burned a candle by herself.
(c) She ate a piece of chocolate cake.
(d) She ran to Mary's house.
13. What two categories did Donna put people into?
(a) Good and bad.
(b) Winners and losers.
(c) Us and them.
(d) Doers and Don'ters.
14. Donna considers time and space to be _____.
(a) Part of healing.
(c) Intergral to all life.
15. Where did Donna go instead of Holland?
Short Answer Questions
1. Donna was able to see _____ in a photo taken of her at no more than four months old.
2. Donnas' therapy sessions with Mary became _____ sessions.
3. The _____ professions appealed to the part of Donna that had come to mirror Mary.
4. As Carol lost awareness, Donna felt _____.
5. What did Julian say that Donna had too much of?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)