|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Donna say that Karen saw David?
(a) As a jackal.
(b) As a snake.
(c) As a rat.
(d) As a worm.
2. Donna states that if parents can step away from ______, autistic children might trust and reach out.
(a) Their own emotional needs.
(b) Their scholarly expectations.
(c) Their busy schedules.
(d) Their financial obligations.
3. Tim and Donna established a marvelous sense of _____ together.
4. Chris teased Donna by saying that _____ was made by a machine.
(a) All the sand at the beach.
(c) The river.
(d) The jungle.
5. What were Bryn and Donna afraid of if they looked into each other's eyes?
(a) Losing themselves.
(b) Seeing each other's brains.
(c) Seeing the darkness.
(d) Locking into a staring contest.
6. A trait that Donna's supervisor used to try to combat her evasiveness was _____.
(a) Sign language.
7. Carol and Willie were each other's _____.
(a) Soul mate.
8. As Carol lost awareness, Donna felt _____.
(b) More predictable.
(d) The fear of hopelessness.
9. Donna's philosophy teacher called her _____ because she constantly slept in class.
(d) A miscreant.
10. Donna states that the perceptual problems of deafness, muteness, and blindness in an autistic person are caused by _____.
(a) Mental breakdown.
(b) Extreme stress.
11. What possessions did Donna leave behind when she left David?
(a) Her piano and trailer.
(b) Her clothes and jewlery.
(c) Her books and letters.
(d) Her car and bicycle.
12. Donna considers time and space to be _____.
(a) Part of healing.
(b) Intergral to all life.
13. How was Donna labeled within the context of autism?
14. How did Donna pay for her room in Amsterdam?
(a) By waiting tables.
(b) By working in the kitchen.
(c) By cleaning the bathrooms.
(d) By making the beds.
15. Where did Donna get her couch and coffee table after she left Chris?
(a) From the Salvation Army.
(b) From the big department store.
(c) From the side of the road.
(d) From her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Donna and David live after Karen kicked them out?
2. Donnas' therapy sessions with Mary became _____ sessions.
3. What did the Welshman give to Donna that she opened in her hotel room?
4. Tim was Donna's closest friend since _____.
5. How did Donna feel about graduating from her classes?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)