|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the three personalities that the author possessed, only Donna had _____ that functioned in her world.
2. As Carol lost awareness, Donna felt _____.
(b) The fear of hopelessness.
(c) More predictable.
3. When Donna arrived in Amsterdam, how was she dressed, in her mind?
(a) Like a princess.
(b) Like a farmer.
(c) Like a Quaker.
(d) Like a baker.
4. Donna believes that autism is a result of the improper functioning of the mechanism that controls _____.
(b) Adrenal fucntion.
(d) Thyroid production.
5. How did Donna pay for her room in Amsterdam?
(a) By working in the kitchen.
(b) By waiting tables.
(c) By cleaning the bathrooms.
(d) By making the beds.
6. Donna considered the world to be an invasion of touch and words and the expectation of _____.
7. Where did Donna get her couch and coffee table after she left Chris?
(a) From her mother.
(b) From the side of the road.
(c) From the big department store.
(d) From the Salvation Army.
8. How did Donna feel about graduating from her classes?
(a) Over the hill.
(b) Under the weather.
(c) Over the moon.
(d) Under the stars.
9. Donna reports that in her childhood, she was not so much hyperactive as _____.
(a) Extremely intelligent.
(b) Severely dpressed.
(c) Severely angry.
(d) Extremely restless.
10. Why did Donna think people who worked in banks were respected?
(a) Because they wore uniforms.
(b) Because employees had to take a test.
(c) Because they worked with money.
(d) Because they worked indoors.
11. According to Donna, communicating indirectly with someone who is autistic is _____ than communicating directly.
(a) More free.
(b) More frightening.
(c) Less invasive.
(d) Less effective.
12. Donnas' therapy sessions with Mary became _____ sessions.
13. What did Donna name the odd stuffed animal she bought at a market?
(a) Travel Dog.
14. In Donna's dream, Carol called the man who towered over her a _____.
15. What did Donna initially determine caused her asthma?
(d) Dairy foods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Donna spend all her spare time doing as a result of knowing Bryn?
2. What job of Donna's ended right before she went to Europe?
3. What did Carol do when Willie asked her to go with him in Donna's dream?
4. Where did Bryn and Donna eat food together?
5. Donna characterized Carol's relationship to David as that of a _____.
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)