|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Donna's grandfather used to play with _____ to amuse her.
(a) Lincoln logs.
(b) A ham radio.
(c) Liquid mercury balls.
(d) Broken bits of wood.
2. Donna's Aunty Linda said she had _____ hair.
3. Who was the smartest girl in school, according to Donna?
4. Where was Donna when she found the Carol within herself?
(a) In her mother's room.
(b) Under the bed.
(c) Under the stairs.
(d) In the cupboard.
5. Lina's mother thought Donna was beautiful and fed her pieces of _____.
6. Donna felt _____ when she didn't speak.
7. To Donna, the children's home was a _____.
8. What song did Donna sing in art class?
(a) "I Go to Rio".
(b) "Mr. Sandman".
(c) "Blue Velvet".
(d) "Tootie Frootie".
9. What did Terry call Donna when they finally spoke to each other for the first time?
10. When Donna was three, she showed signs of _____.
(c) Multiple sclerosis.
11. How did Donna characterize her brother Tom?
(a) As a king.
(b) As a yeller.
(c) As a headbanger.
(d) As a loser.
12. Donna had to catch a bus and a _____ to get to her school, which was three suburbs away from her house.
13. What did Donna's mother throw at her when she came into the shop where Donna was working and figured out that she had lost all her money?
(a) A coin purse.
(b) A fritter.
(c) A bank book.
(d) A purse.
14. As Carol, Donna was terrified of being _____ and began to lose herself completely.
(a) Left alone.
15. What did Donna change into after she cut her wrists?
(a) A nightgown.
(b) A jumper.
(c) Sweat pants.
(d) Ballet tights.
Short Answer Questions
1. For Donna, the air was full of _____.
2. From where did the doctor take blood that Donna cooperated with him?
3. Donna called herself a _____ because of her double-jointed limberness.
4. What was the name of Donna's first chosen school friend?
5. What made Donna look like she was on drugs?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)