|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Donna eat at the house in the country that she hadn't eaten before?
(d) Blood sausage.
2. Where was Donna when she found the Carol within herself?
(a) Under the bed.
(b) In her mother's room.
(c) Under the stairs.
(d) In the cupboard.
3. What did Donna's roommates tell Garry to do when he was beating on Donna?
(a) Stop hurting her.
(b) Call the police on her.
(c) Close the door.
(d) Take it outside.
4. What did Donna love in school when she was placed in the special class?
5. What time did Donna usually wake up in the morning as a child?
(c) Ten o'clock.
(d) Two o'clock.
6. Donna's Aunty Linda said she had _____ hair.
7. Who was the smartest girl in school, according to Donna?
8. Where did Donna work after the storeroom job?
(a) A diner.
(b) The deli.
(c) A factory.
(d) The post office.
9. What sort of accent did Donna use with the teacher that she liked at the last school she attended?
10. What sensation made it uncomfortable for Donna to sit in a chair?
(a) Humming in her ears.
(b) Tingly arms.
(c) Being elevated.
(d) Restless legs.
11. What does Donna call the first compromise she had found between Donna and Carol?
(a) The dancing doll.
(b) The surface muse.
(c) The handshake.
(d) The Paris Treaty.
12. What did Donna's older brother call her?
(a) A bird girl.
(b) A spastic.
(c) A moron.
(d) A loose cannon.
13. What did the boys who followed Donna home from the local shop where she would call Robyn open in Donna's flat?
(a) Her mail.
(b) Her drawers.
(c) Her mason jars.
(d) Her cupboards.
14. What kind of dog did Donna's brother Tom begin sleeping with at the age of three?
(a) A Great Dane.
(b) A Cocker Spaniel.
(c) A Labrador Retriever.
(d) A Pug.
15. Where was Sara from?
(a) New Zealand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Donna's little brother frightened her because he made her feel _____.
2. What does Donna call the teacher at Terry's school in her recollection of the man?
3. What did Donna change into after she cut her wrists?
4. What did Donna call it when she stretched her arms out and twirled around?
5. What was the time period that Donna would stay in a flat during the time she was with Chris?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)