|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it called when a person meaninglessly repeats what other people say?
2. What does Donna call the teacher at Terry's school in her recollection of the man?
(a) A goblin.
(b) A sprite.
(c) An elf.
(d) A troll.
3. When Donna was three, she showed signs of _____.
(c) Multiple sclerosis.
4. Donna characterizes her teacher in the last year of primary school as _____.
(c) Stiff shirt.
5. How did Donna feel around her older brother when he would come to visit?
(a) Like she was under her mother's bed.
(b) Like she was his maid.
(c) Like she was on automatic pilot.
(d) Like she was a princess.
6. What did Donna bring with her to Trish's house?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A little suitcase.
(c) Her brother's book.
(d) A garbage bag.
7. What did Donna do every time her mother slapped her at home?
(c) Tap dance.
8. As she got older, Donna's _____ became her only sense of realness.
(a) Home life.
9. What time did Donna usually wake up in the morning as a child?
(b) Two o'clock.
(d) Ten o'clock.
10. With what did Donna cut her face when her father came home one day?
(a) A kitchen knife.
(b) A piece of broken china.
(c) A piece of window glass.
(d) A broken bottle.
11. The Hogan's backyard had _____ in it.
12. What language did Lina and her mother primarily speak at home?
13. The two new children in Donna's class were called _____ by the other children.
14. What did the use of color in drawings represent to Donna that was too much for her?
15. Aside from the painkillers that Donna was put on for rheumatism, the doctor prescribed _____.
(a) Stomach soothers.
(b) Nerve tablets.
(c) Blood thinners.
(d) Migraine medication.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Robyn's mother require of her that bothered Donna?
2. What did the doctor give to Donna to keep her occupied when she visited?
3. What sort of accent did Donna use with the teacher that she liked at the last school she attended?
4. From where did the doctor take blood that Donna cooperated with him?
5. For Donna, life was a _____.
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)