|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robyn's mother call the cuts on Donna's wrists?
2. The Hogan's backyard had _____ in it.
3. What color was Sara's hair?
(a) Raven black.
(b) White blonde.
(c) Chocolate brown.
(d) Bright red.
4. How did Donna feel around her older brother when he would come to visit?
(a) Like she was his maid.
(b) Like she was under her mother's bed.
(c) Like she was on automatic pilot.
(d) Like she was a princess.
5. For Donna, life was a _____.
(a) Bowl of cherries.
(b) Constant craving.
(c) Movie theater.
6. What did Donna eat at the house in the country that she hadn't eaten before?
(c) Blood sausage.
7. What did the doctor give to Donna to keep her occupied when she visited?
(a) A multi-colored cardboard wheel.
(b) An edition of Highlights magazine.
(c) A set of crayons and a coloring book.
(d) A doll in a car.
8. Lina's mother thought Donna was beautiful and fed her pieces of _____.
9. What was the local haunt outside the place where Donna worked?
(a) A short brick wall.
(b) A crate.
(c) A light pole.
(d) A telephone pole.
10. What did Robyn's mother require of her that bothered Donna?
(a) Cleaning the bathroom.
(b) Eating broccoli.
(c) A hug.
11. Donna characterizes the voice of her teacher in the last year of primary school as _____.
12. What did Donna do to one of her school folders that she mended with household paint?
(a) Dragged in the mud.
(b) Wrote profanity on.
(c) Left in a sink full of water.
(d) Shredded the cover.
13. Donna felt _____ when she didn't speak.
14. When Donna was three, she showed signs of _____.
(c) Multiple sclerosis.
15. What was Donna's motivation to interact with people?
(a) To please people.
(b) To prove her sanity.
(c) To stave off loneliness.
(d) To get rewards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Donna look like she was on drugs?
2. What language did Lina and her mother primarily speak at home?
3. What did Donna do every time her mother slapped her at home?
4. From where did the doctor take blood that Donna cooperated with him?
5. What color was the carpet in the attic room where Donna slept in her house?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)