1. For Donna, the air was full of _____.
2. Donna had a fascination with _____, which her father often indulged with a story about them.
3. What did Donna call it when she stretched her arms out and twirled around?
4. When Donna was three, she showed signs of _____.
5. From where did the doctor take blood that Donna cooperated with him?
6. What did the doctor give to Donna to keep her occupied when she visited?
7. Donna's grandfather used to play with _____ to amuse her.
This section contains 3,603 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)