|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 135 through 149.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____ appealed to the indecisive part of Donna that could not tie itself down to any particular choice of subject.
(c) The arts.
2. What did Terry call Donna when they finally spoke to each other for the first time?
3. What was the name of Chris's friend who moved into the spare room in Donna's flat?
4. What sort of jobs had Donna done for her father when her mother decided she had to get a real job at fifteen years old?
(b) Wood chopper.
(c) House cleaner.
5. Of the three personalities that the author possessed, only Donna had _____ that functioned in her world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the use of color in drawings represent to Donna that was too much for her?
2. What activity gave Donna a sense of freedom and beauty?
3. What did Donna do to one of her school folders that she mended with household paint?
4. What did Bryn's parents think he was afflicted with?
5. What was Donna obsessed with the first night she stayed at Trish's house?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)