|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 75 through 89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Hogan's backyard had _____ in it.
2. What made Donna look like she was on drugs?
(a) The scratches on her arms.
(b) The hairstyle she wore.
(c) Her huge pupils.
(d) Her erratic facial movements.
3. What color was Sara's hair?
(a) Chocolate brown.
(b) Raven black.
(c) White blonde.
(d) Bright red.
4. Aside from the painkillers that Donna was put on for rheumatism, the doctor prescribed _____.
(a) Nerve tablets.
(b) Migraine medication.
(c) Stomach soothers.
(d) Blood thinners.
5. Donna's job as a _____ lasted three days.
(c) Daycare worker.
(d) Law clerk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What smell did Donna associate with her grandmother?
2. What caused Donna to hallucinate?
3. Donna characterizes her teacher in the last year of primary school as _____.
4. Donna called herself a _____ because of her double-jointed limberness.
5. What color was the chalk on the blackboard ledge in Donna's reading class that she stared at?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)