Page 3 through 14
1. For Donna, the air was full of _____.
2. Donna had a fascination with _____, which her father often indulged with a story about them.
(a) Plastic animals.
(b) Large smooth objects.
(c) Small fancy things.
(d) Wooden relics.
3. What did Donna call it when she stretched her arms out and twirled around?
(a) The orbits.
(b) The whirlies.
(c) The dizzies.
(d) The whizzies.
4. When Donna was three, she showed signs of _____.
(b) Multiple sclerosis.
5. From where did the doctor take blood that Donna cooperated with him?
(a) Her finger.
(b) Her arm.
(c) Her earlobe.
(d) Her side.
6. What did the doctor give to Donna to keep her occupied when she visited?
(a) A set of crayons and a coloring book.
(b) A multi-colored cardboard wheel.
(c) An edition of Highlights magazine.
(d) A doll in a car.
7. Donna's grandfather used to play with _____ to amuse her.
(a) A ham radio.
(b) Liquid mercury balls.
(c) Lincoln logs.
(d) Broken bits of wood.
This section contains 3,603 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)