Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lizzie say that Walser no longer has?
2. What has Fevvers forgotten that she hates?
3. Who is the ice sculpture modeled after?
4. Which country are the band of men outlawed from?
5. What do the circus call the band of misfits?
Choose one of the characters from the novel.
1) What is the character's background.
2) What is the character's motivation and goals?
3) What do you think the character adds to the story? How would the story change if the character was taken away?
Identify the main themes of the story. Why do you think these themes are so important to the story and Carter? How does Carter use character and setting to express these themes?
Examine Walser's character. What is Walser's character background? What is Walser's motivation? Why do you think Carter specifically chose Walser's character to fall in love with Fevvers?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)