|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lizzie say Walser is?
(a) A wild man
(b) A child
(c) A damaged boy
(d) An old man
2. What kind of coat is Fevvers wearing when she visits the Duke?
(a) A feather coat
(b) A fur coat
(c) A leather coat
(d) A sheep skin coat
3. What does the Duke use to spell Fevvers first name?
(b) Vodka glasses
(c) A pencil
4. Where does the Maestro say he was sent by the town mayor?
5. What does the Shaman offer Walser to drink?
(c) Orange Juice
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fevvers call Lizzie?
2. What do Lizzie and Fevvers find in the hut?
3. What do the circus refer to the escaped convict as?
4. What stands in the center of the prison settlement?
5. What culture does Walser submerge himself into in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way is freedom a major theme in book 3, chapter 4?
2. What do the Siberian tribes people believe about an expecting mother?
3. Describe Maestro's story.
4. How is the concept of space and time explored in this chapter?
5. Why have the outlaws been banished?
6. What does Fevvers discover about Walser in book 3, chapter 10?
7. What do the character do to occupy themselves on the train ride?
8. What is happening to Fevvers in book 3, chapter 9?
9. Describe the character of the Escapee.
10. In what way can Lizzie be seen as a business woman?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)