|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Maestro say he was sent by the town mayor?
2. What stands in the center of the prison settlement?
(a) The countess' tower
(b) A gullotine
(c) A totem pole
(d) The kitchens
3. On what part of his body has Walser suffered an injury?
(a) His leg
(b) His chest
(c) His foot
(d) His head
4. What culture does Walser submerge himself into in this chapter?
(a) The outlaw culture
(b) The Shaman culture
(c) The Buddhist culture
(d) The Siberian culture
5. Where is Walser in this chapter?
(a) In the drivers cabin
(b) Under the train's ruins
(c) Buried under the snow
(d) In the clowns carriage
6. What color is Fevvers real hair?
7. What did Fevvers give the Charivaris' children the previous day?
8. What do the circus call the band of misfits?
(b) A human zoo
(c) Satan's children
(d) A band of Hitlers
9. What is name of the woman who owns the prison settlement?
(a) Madame Lock
(b) Countess K
(c) Countess P
(d) Fanny Delvers
10. Who does Fevvers call to hold the outlaw down?
(a) The Strong Man
(c) The Professor
11. What does Fevvers call Lizzie?
(a) A silly goat
(b) A lonely spinster
(c) A witch
(d) A damp sqid
12. What part of Fevvers' body is injured?
(a) Her right wing
(b) Her left wing
(c) Her right leg
(d) Her left arm
13. What does the Duke offer Fevvers a drink of?
(c) Gin and tonic
14. What does Walser think the stars are?
15. What does Walser call Olga?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Fevvers say she expects her carriage to arrive?
2. How does Walser try and persuade the Shaman to feed him?
3. Who is the ice sculpture modeled after?
4. What does the Shaman offer Walser to drink?
5. What does the Princess play for the tigers?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)