|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Fevvers forgotten that she hates?
2. Who is the ice sculpture modeled after?
(a) The Duke
3. What does Fevvers buy for children back in London?
(a) A Russian doll
(b) A carved Stalin
(c) A carved bear
(d) A Russian newspaper
4. What is name of the woman who owns the prison settlement?
(a) Madame Lock
(b) Countess K
(c) Fanny Delvers
(d) Countess P
5. Where do the Shaman sacrifice bears?
(a) In the kitchen
(b) In the sacrificial tent
(c) On an alter
(d) In the god hut
6. What does Lizzie wrestle with in the dark hut?
(b) A Shaman
(c) A bear
(d) A tiger
7. What does the Princess play for the tigers?
(a) Rock music
(c) Classical music
(d) Folk music
8. What two languages can the Escapee speak?
(a) Russian and German
(b) French and English
(c) German and English
(d) Japanese and Russian
9. What does the Duke use to spell Fevvers first name?
(a) Vodka glasses
(d) A pencil
10. What does Walser call Olga?
11. What is the name of the area to where the outlaws take the circus folk?
12. What time does Fevvers say she expects her carriage to arrive?
(b) 2 am
(c) 1 am
13. What does the Duke have in the crotch of his pants?
(a) The American flag
(b) The British flag
(c) A cucumber
(d) A rose
14. What part of Fevvers' body is injured?
(a) Her left wing
(b) Her left arm
(c) Her right wing
(d) Her right leg
15. What did Fevvers give the Charivaris' children the previous day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Fevvers real hair?
2. What does Fevvers drink at her dinner with the Duke?
3. Who does Fevvers call to hold the outlaw down?
4. How does Walser try and persuade the Shaman to feed him?
5. What game do the clowns play in their carriage?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)