|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mignon say she would never have an affair with?
(a) A trapeze artist
(b) A clown
(c) A ring leader
(d) A tiger
2. What does Fevvers call Lizzie?
(a) A lonely spinster
(b) A witch
(c) A damp sqid
(d) A silly goat
3. What time does Fevvers say she expects her carriage to arrive?
(a) 2 am
(b) 1 am
4. What did the town mayor want the Maestro to open?
(a) A theater
(b) A musical school
(c) An opera house
(d) A university
5. How did Countess P. kill her husband?
(a) She shot him
(b) She stabbed him
(c) She poisoned him
(d) She drowned him
6. How does Olga break the camp's code of conduct?
(a) She touches one of the workers
(b) She has second helping
(c) She sleeps in
(d) She talks to a guard
7. What kind of coat is Fevvers wearing when she visits the Duke?
(a) A sheep skin coat
(b) A feather coat
(c) A fur coat
(d) A leather coat
8. Which of the circus folk does the outlaw leader want to see in his hut?
9. How many elephants are alive at the train crash in this chapter?
10. What does Fevvers call Walser?
(a) Her cuddly bear
(b) Her lover
(c) Her big man
(d) Her young man
11. What is name of the woman who owns the prison settlement?
(a) Countess K
(b) Madame Lock
(c) Countess P
(d) Fanny Delvers
12. What does Fevvers buy for children back in London?
(a) A Russian newspaper
(b) A carved bear
(c) A Russian doll
(d) A carved Stalin
13. Who does Kearney fire in this chapter?
(a) The Charivaris
14. What does Lizzie ask Walser to deliver?
15. What stands in the center of the prison settlement?
(a) The kitchens
(b) The countess' tower
(c) A gullotine
(d) A totem pole
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character trims the Maestro's hair?
2. On what part of his body has Walser suffered an injury?
3. Who does Fevvers go out to look for?
4. What does Walser think the stars are?
5. Who does Fevvers call to hold the outlaw down?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)