|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the ice sculpture modeled after?
(c) The Duke
2. What does Lizzie think Fevvers is trying to be?
(a) A star
(b) A Duchess
(c) An ordinary woman
(d) A wife
3. Why was the Escapee convicted?
(a) He tried to assassinate the Tsar of Russia
(b) He stole some milk
(c) He tried to blow up a shop
(d) He robbed a bank
4. Who does Kearney fire in this chapter?
(a) The Charivaris
5. What does Fevvers call Lizzie?
(a) A damp sqid
(b) A lonely spinster
(c) A silly goat
(d) A witch
6. What do the female prison escapees want the Escapee to donate?
(a) A rib
(b) A thousand roubles
(c) His sperm
(d) His soul
7. What kind of animal does the Shaman own?
(a) A dog
(b) A pig
(c) A bear
(d) A rat
8. Where is Walser wandering through in this chapter?
9. Who does Fevvers feel guilty about?
(c) The Duke
10. What does Lizzie ask Walser to deliver?
11. What does Walser call Olga?
12. What does the Shaman think Walser is?
(a) A clown
(b) Another Shaman
(c) An outlaw
(d) A Buddhist
13. What does Fevvers drink at her dinner with the Duke?
(b) Tomato juice
(c) Gin and tonic
14. What has Fevvers forgotten that she hates?
15. Who does Lizzie say Walser is?
(a) An old man
(b) A damaged boy
(c) A child
(d) A wild man
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Countess P. kill her husband?
2. Who enters the tiger cage with Mignon?
3. What are the women not allowed to receive in the prison?
4. What does Fevvers have on her mind at the beginning of this chapter?
5. What does the Princess play for the tigers?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)