|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years was Fevvers a mascot?
(a) Five years
(b) Seven years
(c) Three years
(d) Ten years
2. Which of the following is not a member of Schreck's house?
(a) Wilshire Wonder
(c) Fanny Four Eyes
(d) Lancashire Legs
3. What present does Lizzie talk about Fevvers' receiving?
(a) A priceless vase
(b) A diamond necklace
(c) A golden egg
(d) A gold grooming case
4. What is the name of Walser's dwellings?
(a) Clown Alley
(b) Circus Area
(c) Clown Corner
(d) Tramp Street
5. Which of the chimps speaks and writes on the board?
(a) The teacher
(c) The professor
6. What is the name of Lamarck's wife?
7. Who do Lizzie and Fevver move in with?
(a) Lizzie's family
(d) Fevvers' family
8. What color ribbon does the female chimp have?
9. Which part of Walser's body is injured?
(a) His leg
(b) His groin
(c) His head
(d) His arm
10. Who does Walser try to persuade to let himself and Lamarck's wife into the building?
(a) The receptionist
(b) The landlady
(c) The manager
(d) The doorman
11. Why are the tigers on edge in this chapter?
(a) Lamarck has beaten them
(b) They need to perform
(c) There is a chicken running outside their cage
(d) It is feeding time
12. What does Walser think he has become?
(a) A dog
(b) A comedian
(c) A clown
(d) A jester
13. What was the name of the person who ran the brothel?
14. What kind of hat does the female chimp bring for Walser?
(a) A woolly hat
(b) A jester's hat
(c) A burberry cap
(d) A student's cap
15. What color is Fevvers body and wings powdered?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the circus?
2. Which character comes out squealing?
3. What does Fevvers say Rosencreutz has to do before she comes out of the bathroom?
4. What was the name of the person who found Fevvers?
5. What kind of weapon do the women give Fevvers when she becomes mascot?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)