|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the newspaper article claim that Fevver's is made of?
2. What is different about the gentlemen that Schreck relies on for help?
(a) He has no nose
(b) He has no mouth
(c) He is 9 feet tall
(d) He has no chest
3. Who do Lizzie and Fevver move in with?
(a) Lizzie's family
(d) Fevvers' family
4. What song does Fevvers' act open with?
(a) The Birdie Song
(b) Free as a Bird
(c) Only a Bird in a Gilded Cage
(d) My Little Tweetiepie
5. What does a clown have to do regardless?
(b) Put on a happy face
(c) Communicate complex feelings
6. What has Fevvers suitor promised her?
(a) A harp
(b) A dress
(d) A diamond necklace
7. What does Walser think he has become?
(a) A dog
(b) A comedian
(c) A clown
(d) A jester
8. What is Fevvers doing when a woman comes to the Battersea home looking for her?
(a) Teaching the children
(d) Practising to fly
9. Why is Fevvers jealous of Walser?
(a) He is with Mignon
(b) He has grown bigger wings
(c) He is funnier
(d) He is better at French
10. What was the name of the person who found Fevvers?
11. What does Fevvers offer the night watchman?
(b) A biscuit
(c) A free ticket
12. Which of the following is not a member of Schreck's house?
(b) Wilshire Wonder
(c) Lancashire Legs
(d) Fanny Four Eyes
13. What kind of drink does Fevvers offer Walser?
(d) Orange juice
14. Who do Fevvers' captors work for?
(a) Ma Nelson
(b) Madame Schreck
15. How does Fevvers learn to fly?
(a) Lizzie pushes her off the roof
(b) She jumps off a moving train
(c) She takes lessons
(d) She jumps off a cliff
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fevvers think Walser has been having sex with?
2. How do Lizzie and Fevvers make a living?
3. Where does Fevvers' begin to feel an itch in this chapter?
4. What county's flag does Kearney replace with the American flag?
5. What is the only thing Sleeping Beauty wakes up to do?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)