|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Walser currently unable to do?
(b) Play the guitar
2. Who do Lizzie and Fevver move in with?
(a) Fevvers' family
(c) Lizzie's family
3. How does Walser refer to Fevvers attitude towards him in this chapter?
(b) A tart with a 24 carat heart
(c) Nasty and and not worth his attention
(d) A winged whore who will always be a winged whore
4. What does Walser say is a sign that Fevvers' grew in a womb?
(a) Her human form
(b) Her belly button
(c) Her birth certificate
(d) Her human brain
5. Where does Buffo sit at the table?
(a) The middle
(b) Under the table
(c) The head
(d) Next to the head of the table
6. Why is Walser concerned that Buffo might not be able to perform?
(a) He is drunk
(b) He has sprained his ankle
(c) He has been beaten up
(d) He is high
7. What do the clown's do after dinner?
(c) Visit a brothel
(d) Have a food fight
8. What does Walser compare Fevvers' room to?
(a) A batchelor pad
(b) A pigsty
(c) A birds nest
(d) A kitchenmaid's attic
9. What does Rosencreutz say is the secret of youth?
(b) True love
(c) The essence of woman
10. How many invitations has Fevvers agreed to?
11. What reputation does Fever's claim preceded her?
(a) A virgin whore
(b) A hooker
(c) A love monster
(d) A winged monster
12. What color is Fevvers body and wings powdered?
13. Which of the following is not a member of Schreck's house?
(a) Lancashire Legs
(c) Wilshire Wonder
(d) Fanny Four Eyes
14. What kind of act does Fevvers have?
(a) A clown act
(b) A car stunt act
(c) A strip act
(d) A trapeze act
15. What was the name of the person who found Fevvers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Lamarck's wife?
2. What kind of drink does Fevvers offer Walser?
3. How do Lizzie and Fevvers make a living?
4. Who promises Walser a good beating?
5. What color ribbon does the female chimp have?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)