|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fevver's favorite flower?
2. What does Walser say is a sign that Fevvers' grew in a womb?
(a) Her birth certificate
(b) Her human brain
(c) Her belly button
(d) Her human form
3. Who is the chimps master?
(a) The Strong Man
4. Which part of Walser's body is injured?
(a) His arm
(b) His leg
(c) His head
(d) His groin
5. Where does Fevver say she was found?
(a) In a field
(b) In a basket
(c) On the sidewalk
(d) On a fire escape
6. What part of America is the Colonel from?
(c) Washington State
(d) New York
7. Why is Walser happy to see Fevvers?
(a) He is happy to see a familiar face
(b) He is in love with her
(c) She owes him money
(d) He can now finish his story
8. How many tickets does Fevvers give Walser?
9. What does Fevvers say Madame Schreck does not part easily with?
(a) Her workers
(c) Her emotions
(d) Her son
10. Why is Walser concerned that Buffo might not be able to perform?
(a) He has sprained his ankle
(b) He has been beaten up
(c) He is high
(d) He is drunk
11. What is the name of Walser's dwellings?
(a) Circus Area
(b) Clown Corner
(c) Tramp Street
(d) Clown Alley
12. How does Walser refer to Fevvers attitude towards him in this chapter?
(b) A tart with a 24 carat heart
(c) A winged whore who will always be a winged whore
(d) Nasty and and not worth his attention
13. What is the only thing Sleeping Beauty wakes up to do?
(b) Go to the cinema
14. What type of animal is Sybil?
(a) A lamb
(b) A tiger
(c) A cow
(d) A pig
15. What item of clothing do Fevvers' wings rip through?
(a) A night gown
(b) A dress
(c) A blouse
(d) A sweat shirt
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walser see Lizzie carrying in this chapter?
2. What does Walser sign up for in this chapter?
3. What question is written on the poster?
4. What does the newspaper article claim that Fevver's is made of?
5. Who promises Walser a good beating?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)