|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fevvers say Madame Schreck does not part easily with?
(a) Her son
(b) Her emotions
(c) Her workers
2. What kind of drink does Fevvers offer Walser?
(b) Orange juice
3. What kind of weapon does Ma Nelson five Fevvers to go with her new image?
(a) A dagger
(b) A sword
(c) A spear
(d) An axe
4. What does Fevvers like about the play Carmen?
(a) The theatre where it plays
(b) The passion of Carmen's love
(c) The spirit of the heroine
(d) The female leads voice
5. What is the only thing Sleeping Beauty wakes up to do?
(d) Go to the cinema
6. What is Walser's role in the circus?
(a) A clown
(b) A bearded woman
(c) A strongman
(d) A cleaner
7. Why are the tigers on edge in this chapter?
(a) There is a chicken running outside their cage
(b) It is feeding time
(c) They need to perform
(d) Lamarck has beaten them
8. How many years was Fevvers a mascot?
(a) Seven years
(b) Five years
(c) Three years
(d) Ten years
9. What does Fevvers think that that Rosencreutz wants to take from her?
(a) Her virginity
(b) Her wings
(c) Her life
(d) Her money
10. Who do Lizzie and Fevver move in with?
(a) Lizzie's family
(c) Fevvers' family
11. Who does Fevvers share a display with?
(a) Sleeping beauty
(b) Wilshire Wonder
(d) Fanny Four Eyes
12. What does Walser think he has become?
(a) A jester
(b) A clown
(c) A dog
(d) A comedian
13. What flowers does Fevvers smell while Lizzie is out of the room?
14. What question is written on the poster?
(a) Have you ever fallen in love with a bird?
(b) Is it a bird? Is it a woman? Or is it both?
(c) Is she fact or is she fiction?
(d) Can she fly?
15. How do Lizzie and Fevvers make a living?
(a) They sell icecream
(b) They babysit
(c) They join a escort service
(d) They sell books
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the person who ran the brothel?
2. Why is Walser happy to see Fevvers?
3. Which of the chimps speaks and writes on the board?
4. Who carries Buffo off the stage?
5. How many tickets does Fevvers give Walser?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)