|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Lizzie and Fevvers send Mignon?
(a) To her room
(b) To the kitchen
(c) To the bar
(d) To the bath
2. What is Fevvers' favourite play?
(b) Phantom of the Opera
(d) The Maltese Falcon
3. What does Walser compare Fevvers' room to?
(a) A batchelor pad
(b) A kitchenmaid's attic
(c) A birds nest
(d) A pigsty
4. Who is Walser in love with?
5. What county's flag does Kearney replace with the American flag?
6. Which Russian city do they travel to?
(d) St. Petersburg
7. What does Fevvers say Madame Schreck does not part easily with?
(a) Her son
(c) Her workers
(d) Her emotions
8. What do the audience bombard Fevvers with?
9. Who pays for the doctor who tends Walser?
10. What is Fevver's favorite flower?
11. What color ribbon does the female chimp have?
12. What kind of weapon do the women give Fevvers when she becomes mascot?
(a) A bow and arrow
(b) A spear
(c) An axe
(d) A sword
13. How does Fevvers claim she was born?
(a) She fell from heaven
(b) She woke up as she is now
(c) She was hatched out of an egg
(d) She grew from the earth
14. What does Walser think he has become?
(a) A jester
(b) A clown
(c) A comedian
(d) A dog
15. What reputation does Fever's claim preceded her?
(a) A virgin whore
(b) A winged monster
(c) A hooker
(d) A love monster
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the leader of the clowns?
2. What part of London do Lizzie and Fevvers move to?
3. Who is the chimps master?
4. What item of clothing do Fevvers' wings rip through?
5. How many invitations has Fevvers agreed to?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)