|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who promises Walser a good beating?
(c) The Strong Man
2. What color ribbon does the female chimp have?
3. Who pays for the doctor who tends Walser?
4. Who do Fevvers' captors work for?
(a) Ma Nelson
(c) Madame Schreck
5. What was Fevver lying on top of in the basket?
(a) Broken egg shells
(d) A football
6. What is the title of Walser's article?
(a) Great Humbugs of the World
(b) The Winged Monster
(c) Mysteries of Our Time
(d) Dark Angel
7. What is Fevvers doing when a woman comes to the Battersea home looking for her?
(b) Teaching the children
(c) Practising to fly
8. Which of the chimps speaks and writes on the board?
(a) The teacher
(b) The professor
9. What is the name of Lamarck's wife?
10. Who carries Buffo off the stage?
(b) The Grand Duke
(d) The Strong Man
11. Where do Lizzie and Fevvers send Mignon?
(a) To her room
(b) To the bath
(c) To the bar
(d) To the kitchen
12. What does Fevvers think that that Rosencreutz wants to take from her?
(a) Her wings
(b) Her money
(c) Her virginity
(d) Her life
13. Who do Lizzie and Fevver move in with?
(b) Fevvers' family
(c) Lizzie's family
14. What does Walser see Lizzie carrying in this chapter?
(d) A baby
15. How does Walser refer to Fevvers attitude towards him in this chapter?
(b) A winged whore who will always be a winged whore
(c) Nasty and and not worth his attention
(d) A tart with a 24 carat heart
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Walser concerned that Buffo might not be able to perform?
2. What county's flag does Kearney replace with the American flag?
3. What is the main part of the Clown's act?
4. What part of London do Lizzie and Fevvers move to?
5. How does Fevvers claim she was born?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)