|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Fevvers' captors work for?
(a) Ma Nelson
(c) Madame Schreck
2. What does Fevvers say Madame Schreck does not part easily with?
(a) Her emotions
(b) Her son
(c) Her workers
3. What flowers does Fevvers smell while Lizzie is out of the room?
4. Who does the Strong Man come out to meet?
(a) Lamarck's wife
(d) The professor
5. What does Rosencreutz say is the secret of youth?
(b) True love
(c) The essence of woman
6. Who does Fevvers send her money to?
(a) Her mother
(d) Ma Nelson
7. What does the newspaper article claim that Fevver's is made of?
8. What was Fevver lying on top of in the basket?
(a) A football
(d) Broken egg shells
9. Who is the leader of the clowns?
(a) Buffo the Great
10. What do the clown's do after dinner?
(b) Have a food fight
(c) Visit a brothel
11. How does Walser try to gain his composure?
(a) He takes deep breaths
(b) He walks outside
(c) He goes to the bathroom
(d) He stretches
12. What is the name of Walser's dwellings?
(a) Clown Alley
(b) Circus Area
(c) Clown Corner
(d) Tramp Street
13. Who is the chimps master?
(a) The Strong Man
14. What part of London do Lizzie and Fevvers move to?
(a) Hampstead Heath
15. What color is Fevvers body and wings powdered?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fevvers share a display with?
2. What other person come into the interview room in this chapter?
3. What does Fevvers think that that Rosencreutz wants to take from her?
4. Why is Walser concerned that Buffo might not be able to perform?
5. What kind of weapon do the women give Fevvers when she becomes mascot?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)