|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Lamarck's wife?
2. How many invitations has Fevvers agreed to?
3. How does Fevvers learn to fly?
(a) She jumps off a moving train
(b) She takes lessons
(c) She jumps off a cliff
(d) Lizzie pushes her off the roof
4. Which of the chimps speaks and writes on the board?
(c) The teacher
(d) The professor
5. What does Fevvers say Rosencreutz has to do before she comes out of the bathroom?
(a) Give her a decent sum of money
(b) Agree to marry her
(c) Call Lizzie
(d) Sacrifice her
6. What is Walser's role in the circus?
(a) A strongman
(b) A clown
(c) A bearded woman
(d) A cleaner
7. Who carries Buffo off the stage?
(a) The Grand Duke
(d) The Strong Man
8. Where do Lizzie and Fevvers send Mignon?
(a) To the bar
(b) To the kitchen
(c) To the bath
(d) To her room
9. How does Walser refer to Fevvers attitude towards him in this chapter?
(b) Nasty and and not worth his attention
(c) A tart with a 24 carat heart
(d) A winged whore who will always be a winged whore
10. What does a clown have to do regardless?
(c) Put on a happy face
(d) Communicate complex feelings
11. What does Fevvers offer the night watchman?
(b) A biscuit
(d) A free ticket
12. Where does Walser wander in this chapter?
(a) The cold streets
(b) The hotel lobby
(c) A park
(d) The meadows
13. What flowers does Fevvers smell while Lizzie is out of the room?
14. Who does Fevvers share a display with?
(a) Wilshire Wonder
(b) Sleeping beauty
(d) Fanny Four Eyes
15. What season is it in Russia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Walser concerned that Buffo might not be able to perform?
2. Where does Buffo sit at the table?
3. What was the name of the person who ran the brothel?
4. Where does Fevvers' begin to feel an itch in this chapter?
5. Which Russian city do they travel to?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)