|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the pie vendor's real job?
(a) A strong man
(b) A bus conductor
(c) A clown
(d) A policeman
2. What is the name of Walser's dwellings?
(a) Circus Area
(b) Clown Corner
(c) Clown Alley
(d) Tramp Street
3. Where does Fevvers' begin to feel an itch in this chapter?
(a) Behind her knee
(b) Around her ears
(c) Around her feathers
(d) On her foot
4. Where does Fevver say she was found?
(a) On a fire escape
(b) On the sidewalk
(c) In a basket
(d) In a field
5. What has Colonel Kearney polished?
(a) His automobile
(b) The dollar sign on his belt buckle
(c) His oak table
(d) His signet
6. What time does Big Ben strike?
(a) Two o'clock
(c) Eleven o'clock
(d) One o'clock
7. Which character comes out squealing?
8. What does the newspaper article claim that Fevver's is made of?
9. Who carries Buffo off the stage?
(c) The Strong Man
(d) The Grand Duke
10. What is the only thing Sleeping Beauty wakes up to do?
(c) Go to the cinema
11. What does Fevvers say Rosencreutz has to do before she comes out of the bathroom?
(a) Agree to marry her
(b) Call Lizzie
(c) Give her a decent sum of money
(d) Sacrifice her
12. What is Fevvers doing when a woman comes to the Battersea home looking for her?
(b) Practising to fly
(c) Teaching the children
13. What was the name of the person who ran the brothel?
14. What do the clown's do after dinner?
(b) Visit a brothel
(c) Have a food fight
15. What is the main part of the Clown's act?
(a) Walser's head on a plate
(b) Buffo's funeral
(c) A car falling apart
(d) Showering the crowd with confetti
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walser say is a sign that Fevvers' grew in a womb?
2. What does Madame Schreck invite Fevvers to work?
3. What was Fevver lying on top of in the basket?
4. How do Lizzie and Fevvers make a living?
5. What is the woman's name who comes to talk to Fevvers?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)