|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What county's flag does Kearney replace with the American flag?
2. What does Walser compare Fevvers' room to?
(a) A batchelor pad
(b) A pigsty
(c) A kitchenmaid's attic
(d) A birds nest
3. What is Fevvers doing when a woman comes to the Battersea home looking for her?
(c) Teaching the children
(d) Practising to fly
4. What is the name of Walser's dwellings?
(a) Tramp Street
(b) Circus Area
(c) Clown Corner
(d) Clown Alley
5. Which Russian city do they travel to?
(d) St. Petersburg
6. What song does Fevvers' act open with?
(a) The Birdie Song
(b) Free as a Bird
(c) My Little Tweetiepie
(d) Only a Bird in a Gilded Cage
7. Which of the chimps speaks and writes on the board?
(c) The teacher
(d) The professor
8. Where does Buffo sit at the table?
(a) The middle
(b) Under the table
(c) The head
(d) Next to the head of the table
9. What season is it in Russia?
10. What does the newspaper article claim that Fevver's is made of?
11. What kind of drink does Fevvers offer Walser?
(d) Orange juice
12. What color is Fevvers body and wings powdered?
13. Who is the leader of the clowns?
(a) Buffo the Great
14. What is the only thing Sleeping Beauty wakes up to do?
(a) Go to the cinema
15. What type of animal is Sybil?
(a) A pig
(b) A tiger
(c) A lamb
(d) A cow
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of London do Lizzie and Fevvers move to?
2. What does Fevvers say Madame Schreck does not part easily with?
3. Where does Fevvers' begin to feel an itch in this chapter?
4. What is the woman's name who comes to talk to Fevvers?
5. What has Colonel Kearney polished?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)