|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of hat does the female chimp bring for Walser?
(a) A burberry cap
(b) A student's cap
(c) A jester's hat
(d) A woolly hat
2. Which Russian city do they travel to?
(b) St. Petersburg
3. What is Fevvers' favourite play?
(c) Phantom of the Opera
(d) The Maltese Falcon
4. What song does Fevvers' act open with?
(a) Free as a Bird
(b) My Little Tweetiepie
(c) The Birdie Song
(d) Only a Bird in a Gilded Cage
5. What is the only thing Sleeping Beauty wakes up to do?
(d) Go to the cinema
6. What kind of drink does Fevvers offer Walser?
(c) Orange juice
7. Which of the following is not a member of Schreck's house?
(a) Lancashire Legs
(c) Wilshire Wonder
(d) Fanny Four Eyes
8. What is Fevvers doing when a woman comes to the Battersea home looking for her?
(b) Practising to fly
(c) Teaching the children
9. What part of London do Lizzie and Fevvers move to?
(c) Hampstead Heath
10. What kind of weapon do the women give Fevvers when she becomes mascot?
(a) A sword
(b) An axe
(c) A spear
(d) A bow and arrow
11. Who do Fevvers' captors work for?
(a) Ma Nelson
(d) Madame Schreck
12. Who do Lizzie and Fevver move in with?
(b) Lizzie's family
(d) Fevvers' family
13. Who pays for the doctor who tends Walser?
14. Who does Fevvers share a display with?
(a) Fanny Four Eyes
(b) Wilshire Wonder
(c) Sleeping beauty
15. What is the name of Walser's dwellings?
(a) Circus Area
(b) Clown Corner
(c) Clown Alley
(d) Tramp Street
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Fevvers' begin to feel an itch in this chapter?
2. What reputation does Fever's claim preceded her?
3. What flowers does Fevvers smell while Lizzie is out of the room?
4. What has Fevvers suitor promised her?
5. How does Walser refer to Fevvers attitude towards him in this chapter?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)