|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fevvers say Madame Schreck does not part easily with?
(b) Her son
(c) Her emotions
(d) Her workers
2. What is Walser's role in the circus?
(a) A clown
(b) A cleaner
(c) A strongman
(d) A bearded woman
3. How many years was Fevvers a mascot?
(a) Five years
(b) Seven years
(c) Ten years
(d) Three years
4. How does Walser refer to Fevvers attitude towards him in this chapter?
(a) A tart with a 24 carat heart
(c) Nasty and and not worth his attention
(d) A winged whore who will always be a winged whore
5. Who do Fevvers' captors work for?
(a) Madame Schreck
(b) Ma Nelson
6. Where does Fevver say she was found?
(a) On a fire escape
(b) In a basket
(c) In a field
(d) On the sidewalk
7. What kind of act does Fevvers have?
(a) A clown act
(b) A strip act
(c) A trapeze act
(d) A car stunt act
8. What present does Lizzie talk about Fevvers' receiving?
(a) A golden egg
(b) A priceless vase
(c) A gold grooming case
(d) A diamond necklace
9. What does Fevvers think that that Rosencreutz wants to take from her?
(a) Her virginity
(b) Her wings
(c) Her money
(d) Her life
10. What is the title of Walser's article?
(a) Mysteries of Our Time
(b) Great Humbugs of the World
(c) Dark Angel
(d) The Winged Monster
11. What do the audience bombard Fevvers with?
12. Which part of Walser's body is injured?
(a) His head
(b) His leg
(c) His groin
(d) His arm
13. What is Walser currently unable to do?
(b) Play the guitar
14. What time does Big Ben strike?
(a) One o'clock
(b) Two o'clock
(c) Eleven o'clock
15. What county's flag does Kearney replace with the American flag?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of animal is Sybil?
2. How do Lizzie and Fevvers make a living?
3. What is different about the gentlemen that Schreck relies on for help?
4. What is Mignon's native tongue?
5. Who pays for the doctor who tends Walser?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)