|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Colonel Kearney polished?
(a) His automobile
(b) The dollar sign on his belt buckle
(c) His signet
(d) His oak table
2. Why is Walser concerned that Buffo might not be able to perform?
(a) He has sprained his ankle
(b) He is drunk
(c) He is high
(d) He has been beaten up
3. What is different about the gentlemen that Schreck relies on for help?
(a) He has no nose
(b) He has no chest
(c) He has no mouth
(d) He is 9 feet tall
4. What does Madame Schreck invite Fevvers to work?
(a) Her exhibit of strange beauty
(b) Her museum of woman monsters
(c) Her aviary
(d) Her factory for misunderstood artists
5. Who is the chimps master?
(a) The Strong Man
6. Who does the Strong Man come out to meet?
(a) The professor
(c) Lamarck's wife
7. Which part of Walser's body is injured?
(a) His groin
(b) His head
(c) His arm
(d) His leg
8. What two angels does Rosencreutz compare Fevvers to?
(a) Raphael and Uriel
(b) Azreal and Gabriel
(c) Michael and Raphael
(d) Azreal and Lucifer
9. What is Fevver's favorite flower?
10. Who do Fevvers' captors work for?
(a) Ma Nelson
(c) Madame Schreck
11. What does Rosencreutz say is the secret of youth?
(b) The essence of woman
(d) True love
12. Where does Walser wander in this chapter?
(a) The cold streets
(b) The meadows
(c) The hotel lobby
(d) A park
13. Which of the chimps speaks and writes on the board?
(a) The professor
(d) The teacher
14. What song does Fevvers' act open with?
(a) Only a Bird in a Gilded Cage
(b) The Birdie Song
(c) Free as a Bird
(d) My Little Tweetiepie
15. What is Mignon's native tongue?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the newspaper article claim that Fevver's is made of?
2. What is the name of Lamarck's wife?
3. What does Walser see Lizzie carrying in this chapter?
4. What does Fevvers like about the play Carmen?
5. Where does Fevvers' begin to feel an itch in this chapter?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)