|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many invitations has Fevvers agreed to?
2. What does Fevvers offer the night watchman?
(a) A biscuit
(b) A free ticket
3. How does Walser refer to Fevvers attitude towards him in this chapter?
(b) Nasty and and not worth his attention
(c) A tart with a 24 carat heart
(d) A winged whore who will always be a winged whore
4. Who does Fevvers send her money to?
(a) Ma Nelson
(c) Her mother
5. What color is Fevvers body and wings powdered?
6. Which Russian city do they travel to?
(c) St. Petersburg
7. Who does Walser try to persuade to let himself and Lamarck's wife into the building?
(a) The landlady
(b) The doorman
(c) The receptionist
(d) The manager
8. What do the audience bombard Fevvers with?
9. Who pays for the doctor who tends Walser?
10. How many years was Fevvers a mascot?
(a) Seven years
(b) Three years
(c) Ten years
(d) Five years
11. What part of America is the Colonel from?
(c) Washington State
(d) New York
12. Why is Walser concerned that Buffo might not be able to perform?
(a) He has sprained his ankle
(b) He is drunk
(c) He has been beaten up
(d) He is high
13. What does Rosencreutz say is the secret of youth?
(b) The essence of woman
(d) True love
14. What time does Big Ben strike?
(a) Two o'clock
(c) One o'clock
(d) Eleven o'clock
15. Why are the tigers on edge in this chapter?
(a) It is feeding time
(b) Lamarck has beaten them
(c) They need to perform
(d) There is a chicken running outside their cage
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the chimps master?
2. What type of animal is Sybil?
3. What was the name of the person who ran the brothel?
4. What does Walser think he has become?
5. What does Fevvers say Rosencreutz has to do before she comes out of the bathroom?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)