Book 1, Chapter 1
1. What is the title of Walser's article?
(a) Mysteries of Our Time
(b) Great Humbugs of the World
(c) Dark Angel
(d) The Winged Monster
2. What kind of act does Fevvers have?
(a) A trapeze act
(b) A strip act
(c) A clown act
(d) A car stunt act
3. How does Fevvers claim she was born?
(a) She woke up as she is now
(b) She fell from heaven
(c) She grew from the earth
(d) She was hatched out of an egg
4. What kind of drink does Fevvers offer Walser?
(d) Orange juice
5. What question is written on the poster?
(a) Have you ever fallen in love with a bird?
(b) Can she fly?
(c) Is it a bird? Is it a woman? Or is it both?
(d) Is she fact or is she fiction?
6. Where does Fevver say she was found?
(a) On a fire escape
(b) On the sidewalk
(c) In a field
(d) In a basket
This section contains 3,264 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)