1. What is the title of Walser's article?
(a) The Winged Monster
(b) Dark Angel
(c) Great Humbugs of the World
(d) Mysteries of Our Time
2. What kind of act does Fevvers have?
(a) A trapeze act
(b) A strip act
(c) A clown act
(d) A car stunt act
3. How does Fevvers claim she was born?
(a) She woke up as she is now
(b) She was hatched out of an egg
(c) She fell from heaven
(d) She grew from the earth
4. What kind of drink does Fevvers offer Walser?
(b) Orange juice
5. What question is written on the poster?
(a) Can she fly?
(b) Have you ever fallen in love with a bird?
(c) Is she fact or is she fiction?
(d) Is it a bird? Is it a woman? Or is it both?
6. Where does Fevver say she was found?
(a) On the sidewalk
(b) In a field
(c) On a fire escape
(d) In a basket
This section contains 3,264 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)