Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the event on the trip to the concentration camp after staying in the deserted village occurring?
2. Why does Elie want to trade bunks with other prisoners after he wakes up and discovers his father's condition?
3. Why does Rabbi Elichou's son perform the action that Elie remembers?
4. What does the person who Elie finds in a pile of bodies do as Elie falls asleep?
5. When the prisoners do eventually receive their freedom, what do they want?
In Night, the author describes laws which the Jews were required to follow. List four of these laws. How did these laws set the tone for deportation to and the Jews' subsequent treatment in the concentration camps?
Choose a situation in the story in which Elie acted in a way you disagree with. Describe the situation. Why did Elie act this way? What were the consequences of his actions? Why do you disagree with Elie's reaction to the situation? How would you have reacted? Why?
Choose one of the following story themes to write about. Write a definition of the theme you chose. Give examples from Night. Give examples from current events.
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)