Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the event on the trip to the concentration camp after staying in the deserted village occurring?
2. Why does Elie want to trade bunks with other prisoners after he wakes up and discovers his father's condition?
3. Why does Rabbi Elichou's son perform the action that Elie remembers?
4. What does the person who Elie finds in a pile of bodies do as Elie falls asleep?
5. When the prisoners do eventually receive their freedom, what do they want?
Essay Topic 1
Although the book is filled with horrifying experiences, there are some instances of mercy. Describe three of these situations and what their purpose in the story is.
Essay Topic 2
In Night, the author describes laws which the Jews were required to follow. List four of these laws. How did these laws set the tone for deportation to and the Jews' subsequent treatment in the concentration camps?
Essay Topic 3
Name the characters other than the main character who are important to the story. Why is each character important? What do they represent in the story?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)