1. Who is the first person to be introduced in the book, Night?
Moshe the Beadle.
2. What was Moishe the Beadle's economic status?
3. Where is Sighet?
4. Where did Moshe the Beadle work?
A Hasidic synagogue.
5. How did the people of Sighet view the needy?
They did not particularly like them.
6. In Chapter 1, what art had Moishe mastered?
Making himself insignificant, invisible.
7. In Chapter 1, what did Wiesel like about Moishe?
His wide, dreamy eyes.
8. When did Wiesel meet Moishe?
This section contains 6,886 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)