Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is the first person to be introduced in the book, Night?
Moshe the Beadle.
2. Where is Sighet?
3. Where does Moshe the Beadle work?
He works at a Hasidic synagogue.
4. How do the people of Sighet regard Elie's father?
He is highly respected.
5. What interest do Moshe and Elie share?
6. What happens to the foreign Jews in Sighet when the Hungarian police arrive?
They are put on cattle cars.
This section contains 6,566 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)