Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1 (Pages 1 20)
1. Who is the first person to be introduced in the book, Night?
2. Where is Sighet?
3. Where does Moshe the Beadle work?
4. How do the people of Sighet regard Elie's father?
5. What interest do Moshe and Elie share?
6. What happens to the foreign Jews in Sighet when the Hungarian police arrive?
7. Several months after Moshe the Beadle and the other foreign Jews were deported, what happens to life in Sighet?
8. What happens to the train on which Moshe is deported?
9. How does Moshe tell Elie he escapes the Gestapo in 1944?
10. What does Moshe the Beadle focus on after his deportation?
This section contains 2,458 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)