|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wiesel not do for six days in Chapter 9?
(c) Receive his medicine.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 8, how many groups were the prisoners made to form?
3. In Chapter 2, at one of the train stops, what were the occupants allowed to have?
(a) Fresh clothing.
4. What season was ending at the beginning of Chapter 5?
5. What happened while the prisoners were at assembly on April 10, 1945?
(a) The war ended.
(b) The air raid sirens sounded.
(c) Tanks crashed through the gates.
(d) A group of prisoners rushed the gates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Wiesel's reaction to the thick soup offered to him the day after arriving at Auschwitz in Chapter 3?
2. How did Wiesel's father fare in the first round of the selection process in Chapter 5?
3. What happened after the round of selection in which Wiesel's father's number was called in Chapter 5?
4. What did Wisel wonder about on the morning of January 29, 1945?
5. How did "selection" work?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)