|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession did Wiesel claim in Chapter 3?
2. In Chapter 3, what lie did Wiesel tell a man who was looking for Wiesel of Sighat?
(a) That the man's family was at another camp.
(b) That the man's family had not been heard from.
(c) That he knew the man's family was safe.
(d) That the man's family was sent to the crematorium.
3. In Chapter 3, why did Wiesel get to keep his shoes at the concentration camp?
(a) Due to an injury to his feet.
(b) They were covered with mud, so no one saw them.
(c) He needed them for his job in the camp.
(d) Because of his age.
4. In Chapter 3, what did Wiesel see in the flames of the crematory?
(a) Moshe and Madame Schachter.
(b) Children and babies.
(c) His mother and sister.
(d) His best friend from Sighet.
5. After Rabbi Elichou asked Wiesel about his son in Chapter 6, what did Wiesel remember?
(a) That the Rabbi's son was praying.
(b) That the Rabbi's son was trampling fallen prisoners.
(c) That the Rabbi's son was running ahead to get away from his father.
(d) That the Rabbi's son was helping other prisoners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Elie find in a pile of bodies in the deserted village?
2. In Chapter 9, on April 10th, what was going to happen to those left in camp?
3. In Chapter 2, how does Wiesel describe his train trip leaving Sighet?
4. What were the people wearing who jumped into the wagon at the end of Chapter 2?
5. What color were the eyes of the man who joined the prisoners at the beginning of Chapter 4?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)