|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Wiesel meet Moishe?
2. What did the SS officers call the prisoners at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Flea-bitten corpses.
(d) Flea-ridden dogs.
3. What did the name Auschwitz mean to the occupants of the cattle car in Chapter 2?
(a) A person's name.
(c) A vacation.
4. How many prisoners were loaded into the cattle cars at the end of Chapter 1?
5. What were the conditions for the Jews on the train in Chapter 2?
(a) Crowded and hot.
(b) Each Jew had a sleeping bag and provisions.
(c) There were games and a victrola.
(d) There was a seating and sleeping area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color were the eyes of the man who joined the prisoners at the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 2, where was the first stop the train makes?
3. How long did it take one of the hanged prisoners to die at the end of Chapter 4?
4. How did Wiesel's father fare in the first round of the selection process in Chapter 5?
5. What did the SS officer do the prisoners in Chapter 3 the day after arriving at Auschwitz?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)