|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wiesel's family do while living in their house in the ghetto?
(a) They offered rooms to relatives who had lost their homes.
(b) They gave their valuables to relatives who could hide them.
(c) They hid Jews who were trying to escape.
(d) They were forced to cook for the German soldiers.
2. At the end of Chapter 6, how were the prisoners forced to travel?
(b) Hay wagon.
(c) Passenger train car.
(d) Cattle car.
3. After the Germans arrested the Jewish leaders during Passover, what were the Jews required to do?
(a) Remain in their houses for three days.
(b) Attend formation every morning at dawn.
(c) Immediately surrender all their possessions.
(d) Leave the town and find their own accommodations.
4. What season was ending at the beginning of Chapter 5?
5. What profession did Wiesel claim in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what art had Moishe mastered?
2. In Chapter 2, what is Auschwitz?
3. How did Moshe's experience change him?
4. How did the German officers keep anyone from escaping from the train in Chapter 2?
5. Several months after Moshe the Beadle and the other foreign Jews were deported, what happened to life in Sighet?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)