|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, when Wiesel was asked to report to the dentist, where was he coming from?
(a) His block.
(c) The shower.
(d) The kitchen.
2. In Chapter 2, what is Auschwitz?
(a) The name of the Hungarian interpreter.
(b) The reception center for Dachau.
(c) The name of the "station" where the train stopped.
(d) The name of the train they were on.
3. In Chapter 3, what age did Wiesel claim to be?
4. Why did the dentist not pull Elie's tooth in Chapter 4?
(a) Elie said the tooth did not hurt.
(b) Elie said he did not feel well.
(c) Elie tried to run away.
(d) Elie said he was late for work.
5. In Chapter 2, first, what did Madame Schachter cry and moan about?
(a) She moaned about the fact that they were all going to die.
(b) She complained that she was ill.
(c) She cried about being separated from her family.
(d) She complained about the conditions on the train.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what happened to the man who was looking for his family learned the truth?
2. Madame Schachter traveled with whom in Chapter 2?
3. What interests did Moshe and Wiesel share?
4. In Chapter 3, why did Wiesel's father ask directions to the washroom?
5. What troubling news did the people of Sighet learn in the spring of 1944?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)