|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Moshe tell Weisel he escaped the Gestapo in 1944?
(a) He agreed to kill the Jews who were on his truck.
(b) He stole a truck.
(c) He disguised himself as a Gestapo agent.
(d) He was shot in the leg and left for dead.
2. Where is Sighet?
3. In Chapter 3, what age did Wiesel claim to be?
4. In Chapter 2, what was the first thing the Jews swa as the train stopped before they got off?
(b) occupants of the camp lined up in formation.
(c) Barbed wire.
(d) Men and women digging in a rock quarry.
5. What did Madame Schachter do after the confrontation with the men on the train?
(a) She became eerily quiet.
(b) She continued to be hysterical.
(c) She finally calmed down.
(d) She became extremely violent.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, how does Wiesel describe his train trip leaving Sighet?
2. As the train trip continued, what did Madame Schachter scream about in Chapter 2?
3. What did some of the young do in Chapter 2 under the cover of darkness?
4. In Chapter 2, at one of the train stops, what were the occupants allowed to have?
5. Several months after Moshe the Beadle and the other foreign Jews were deported, what happened to life in Sighet?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)