|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Mrs. Schachter?
2. How long did it take for the conditions on the train in Chapter 2 to become intolerable?
(a) One day.
(b) Four days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Two days.
3. In Chapter 3, how did the man respond who is looking for news of his family after he spoke with Wiesel?
(a) He cried bitterly and hysterically.
(b) He remained quiet and returned to his place in the ranks.
(c) He collapsed from grief.
(d) He wept with joy.
4. Whose number is A-7713?
(b) Wiesel's father's.
5. In Chapter 1, what art had Moishe mastered?
(a) Making himself very noticeable.
(c) Making himself insignificant, invisible.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 1, where did the Hungarian police send the Jews?
2. After they were shown the chimney at Birkenau, what was the crowd's reaction?
3. In Chapter 3, who was the first person to fall to the ground?
4. How did Wiesel's father respond to the order that Jews were not allowed to keep valuables in the house?
5. How did the prisoners in Chapter 2, have to arrange themselves on the train?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)