|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what did Wiesel like about Moishe?
(a) His manner of speaking.
(b) His wide, dreamy eyes.
(c) The way he carried himself.
(d) His vast knowledge.
2. How long did it take for the conditions on the train in Chapter 2 to become intolerable?
(a) Four days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two days.
(d) One day.
3. In Chapter 2, what was the first thing the Jews swa as the train stopped before they got off?
(a) Barbed wire.
(b) occupants of the camp lined up in formation.
(d) Men and women digging in a rock quarry.
4. What was Madame Schachter's frame of mind as she screamed on the cattle car in Chapter 2?
(a) She was comforted by the fact that the men would protect her.
(b) The only comfort she found was in unconsciousness.
(c) She could not be consoled by anyone.
(d) She could only be consoled by Elie.
5. In Chapter 2, what is Auschwitz?
(a) The name of the "station" where the train stopped.
(b) The name of the Hungarian interpreter.
(c) The name of the train they were on.
(d) The reception center for Dachau.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, at one of the train stops, what were the occupants allowed to have?
2. Who is the first person to be introduced in the book, Night?
3. How did Moshe tell Weisel he escaped the Gestapo in 1944?
4. What is Birkenau in Chapter 2?
5. How did others perceive Moshe after his deportation experience?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)