|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In particular, what did the occupants of the cattle car need in Chapter 2?
(a) Warm clothing.
2. How old was Mrs. Schachter?
3. What did Madame Schachter do after the confrontation with the men on the train?
(a) She finally calmed down.
(b) She became extremely violent.
(c) She became eerily quiet.
(d) She continued to be hysterical.
4. How many prisoners were loaded into the cattle cars at the end of Chapter 1?
5. What does the author say the cattle car is in Chapter 2?
(a) A closet.
(b) A trap.
(c) An oven.
(d) A shoebox.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, first, what did Madame Schachter cry and moan about?
2. How did Wiesel know Madame Schachter so well?
3. As the train trip continued, what did Madame Schachter scream about in Chapter 2?
4. Several months after Moshe the Beadle and the other foreign Jews were deported, what happened to life in Sighet?
5. What happened to the foreign Jews in Sighet when the Hungarian police arrived?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)