|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, how does Wiesel describe his train trip leaving Sighet?
2. How did Madame Schachter react when the train began moving again in Chapter 2?
(a) She fell asleep.
(b) She became unconscious from her illness.
(c) She sat quietly in a corner of the train car.
(d) She began to scream again.
3. In Chapter 2, where was the first stop the train makes?
4. How many prisoners were loaded into the cattle cars at the end of Chapter 1?
5. After tiring of her screams, what did the men finally do to quiet Madame Schachter?
(a) The men promised to put out the fire.
(b) They sat on her.
(c) They hit her on the head.
(d) The men continued to ignore her outbursts.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Wiesel's father respond to his son's wish in the Spring of 1944?
2. How did the prisoners in Chapter 2, have to arrange themselves on the train?
3. In Chapter 1, what art had Moishe mastered?
4. How old was Mrs. Schachter?
5. How did others perceive Moshe after his deportation experience?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)