|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what happened to the man who was looking for his family learned the truth?
(a) The man told Wiesel he understood why he lied.
(b) Wiesel never saw him again.
(c) The man tried to kill Wiesel.
(d) The man tried to get Wiesel in trouble with the guards.
2. What did Madame Schachter do after the confrontation with the men on the train?
(a) She continued to be hysterical.
(b) She finally calmed down.
(c) She became extremely violent.
(d) She became eerily quiet.
3. Whose number is A-7713?
(d) Wiesel's father's.
4. What color was Tzipora's hair?
5. How did the Jews sleep the first night in the prison block at Auschwitz in Chapter 3?
(a) They were awakened every hour for roll call.
(b) The were not permitted to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, a German officer who threatened to shoot the occupants of the cattle car compared them to what animal?
2. In Chapter 3, why did Wiesel's father ask directions to the washroom?
3. In Chapter 1, what did Wiesel like about Moishe?
4. In particular, what did the occupants of the cattle car need in Chapter 2?
5. How many prisoners were loaded into the cattle cars at the end of Chapter 1?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)