|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Madame Schachter react when the train began moving again in Chapter 2?
(a) She fell asleep.
(b) She began to scream again.
(c) She became unconscious from her illness.
(d) She sat quietly in a corner of the train car.
2. How old was Mrs. Schachter?
3. Where did Wiesel's group stay after being forced out of the ghetto?
(a) The main synagogue.
(b) In the middle of a field.
(c) The railroad station.
(d) A deserted warehouse.
4. In Chapter 1, what art had Moishe mastered?
(a) Making himself very noticeable.
(d) Making himself insignificant, invisible.
5. In Chapter 3, what happened to the Jews at Birkenau once they left the train?
(a) The men and women were separated.
(b) They were sent directly to hard labor in a rock quarry.
(c) The children and adults were separated.
(d) They were given food and water.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, why did Wiesel's father ask directions to the washroom?
2. In Chapter 2, at one of the train stops, what were the occupants allowed to have?
3. In Chapter 3, when Wiesel's father asked directions to the washroom, what happened to him?
4. Where is Sighet?
5. What were the people wearing who jumped into the wagon at the end of Chapter 2?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)