|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to be introduced in the book, Night?
(a) Moshe the Beadle.
(b) A Hungarian policeman.
(c) Elie's father.
(d) Elie Wiesel.
2. How many words were spoken as the prisoners leave the train in Chapter 3?
3. In particular, what did the occupants of the cattle car need in Chapter 2?
(d) Warm clothing.
4. In Chapter 5, how did the Rosh Hashanah service end?
5. Why did the dentist not pull Elie's tooth in Chapter 4?
(a) Elie said he was late for work.
(b) Elie said the tooth did not hurt.
(c) Elie said he did not feel well.
(d) Elie tried to run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the German officers keep anyone from escaping from the train in Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 2, what was the first thing the Jews swa as the train stopped before they got off?
3. In Chapter 2, what is Auschwitz?
4. What is the importance of the knife and spoon given to Wiesel by his father in Chapter 5?
5. What was Elie's reaction to the foreman's demand in Chapter 4?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)