Choose one of the following story themes to write about. Write a definition of the theme you chose. Give examples from Night. Give examples from current events.
In chapter one of Night, Moshe the Beadle has a certain reaction to deportation. Answer all parts.
1) Describe his reaction.
2) Was his reaction normal under the circumstances? Why?
3) Could he have reacted in any other way? How?
4) How would you have reacted in that situation? Why?
5) Explain the statement, "It's not what happens, but how we react to what happens."
Explain the following statement: Human nature wants to see beauty, not necessarily truth.
1) Do you agree with this statement? Why or why not?
2) Give examples from the story that prove or disprove this statement.
Write about one of the following concepts as it relates to Night. Give examples from Night that explain your choice.
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)